Can someone please please please explain how clan wars works

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Can someone please please please explain how clan wars works

Just tell me things generally about clan wars and I want to know if it is to late to enroll on the Antarctica clan wars. I have 5 members and I know you need at least three. I want to know what I should see when I press the clan wars section of the cod app because it shows Antarctica and it says about if mumbo jumbo about how we have to intervene. I have a weird feeling that my clan is not enrolled in the clan war because I did some searching in the internet an someone tweeted that we have to get our rosters ready before they are supposedly locked by 10am pst on January 28 (today and the time passed) I am worried that my clan is not enrolled. Please help.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Can someone please please please explain how clan wars works

in reply to Codbeast10111

You cannot enroll until the war starts, if you do not enroll and start competing the wins will not count, anyone who join joined the clan after locking the roster, their wins will not count. Hope that helps.

Level 11

Enrollment is automatic for clan wars.  If you met the minimum requirement of 3 members before the roster lock went in effect then you are enrolled.  If you didn't then you aren't.

Level 69
Highlighted

If your clan is the correct size (with 5 members it is as the minimum is 3) at the time the roster lock is enforced you are automatically entered into the Clan War,

When it starts at 12pm PST/8pm GMT today the Ghost App (on whatever device you have it installed) will show you what division your clan is in and the other 7 clans in that division.  You will then be able to view the various 'nodes' that you compete for, each with a different game mode to play.

Bear in mind, though, that the app can be unstable, particularly at the start of a War when loads of people are trying to use it, so you may not be able to open it up straight away.  Generally you would be safe playing TDM; S&R; S&D and DOM (in both core and hardcore) to get started.  Blitz and Hunted were not in the last war but have been in previous ones.  Each clan member on a winning side (either by themselves or with all 5 of you) scores a point towards capturing the node.

Doing a search will bring up the more specific details of scoring in the wars.

Hope this helps

Level 2

how do you enroll in the clan wars?

Level 1

in reply to Cope1995

It is automatic, but, I ways hit the enroll now but in the app on the clan war tab.

Level 11

Studios