Re: Clan Wars Opinion

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

it has potential there is alot of issue that need to be addressed though

allowing clans to bolster their numbers after a war has started,

the fact the only way to win is to let your nodes be taken

cp scoring is confusing as hell

to name a few

Absolutely, I noticed that one of the clans in my division jumped from 20 to 45 in about 2 days so they were basically able to have people playing non-stop. I would also like to know what the CP awards are for first captures for each Node. I'm going to pay better attention the next go around.

Level 12

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

first node capture is probably around 10-20 points (guessing) but i guess that also varies on divisions

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

it has potential there is alot of issue that need to be addressed though

allowing clans to bolster their numbers after a war has started,

the fact the only way to win is to let your nodes be taken

cp scoring is confusing as hell

to name a few

Bolster numbers, it should have been locked to members of the clan when the war started. I agree

The letting your node get capped is annoying as well. As I have stated in other threads, holding onto a node for 24 hours should net some kind of points.

CP scoring isn't that bad. You get max CP for capping a node the first time and each cap of the same node afterwards gets you less until you've capped it too many times and end up with 0 CP from capping a node (we did that with HCTDM)

Level 40

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Clan Wars is the same as it was in Ghosts except LESS organized if that was a possibility. We do not receive prompt notifications like we did in Ghosts, wars are completely random, and we hardcore players still are getting screwed at every turn. I am not debating HC vs. Core, just the fairness of the system. Each player prefers their own thing and I get that, I am a HC kill confirmed player, but clan wars needs to get more organized. I do like that it is not 5 days long anymore. That was too much.

Level 1

Studios