Clans in pub matches

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Clans in pub matches

ghosts is a very fun game but one thing i think infinity ward is doing wrong is the way they are doing clan wars.... they are promoting clan wars, which i think is smart but executed poorly.. the way it is now you get bonus exp. for clans in basically every game type which causes clans of 4 or more to be in almost every lobby and its hard for a team of randoms to win basically ghosts promote clans to pub stomp. they need to add the clan war bonus in clan vs clan only not public matches or create a mercenary playlist.

Level 1
30 REPLIES

Re: Clans in pub matches

in reply to PS4L1

My clan does not play CvC because it is all core. We typically only play hard core. I originally thought the clan wars were going to be in the CvC only. They could have put the clan wars in the CvC with all the game types, including core and hard core, and give the bonus in that game type even when not in a CvC.

Level 1

in reply to PS4L1

PS4L wrote:

ghosts is a very fun game but one thing i think infinity ward is doing wrong is the way they are doing clan wars.... they are promoting clan wars, which i think is smart but executed poorly.. the way it is now you get bonus exp. for clans in basically every game type which causes clans of 4 or more to be in almost every lobby and its hard for a team of randoms to win basically ghosts promote clans to pub stomp. they need to add the clan war bonus in clan vs clan only not public matches or create a mercenary playlist.

But what your are proposing that is that those players who cannot play with others cannot participate in the clan wars. NO, its best as it is. For the solo / random players tough luck.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

That is not what he is saying at all. Would be nice if you could choose to play against clans or not, Right now, the clans use "random" or "lone" players as cannon fodder.

Level 3

in reply to rsetters

rsetters wrote:

. they need to add the clan war bonus in clan vs clan only not public matches or create a mercenary playlist.

He says it clear as day, read it. He is proposing that the only way to help your clan is in the CvC game mode, meaning you need to have 3 others from your clan with you to take a node. That is dumb,  solo players should always be given the chance to participate.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Well then I stand corrected but I do think single players should be given the option of playing against clans or not.

Level 3

in reply to rsetters

solo players do have an option. Their options are to stay in the lobby or back out.

Level 3

in reply to haysus83

ee my response to the same statement below.

Level 3

in reply to Izjar11

lol you obviously dont play solo, play solo for 1 prestige and tell me it isnt bs

btw dont say i suck my psn is DakYolo95 ya those are solo stats w/o Dashing

Level 5

in reply to DWeitl

You do not know anything about my COD gaming, but I play both solo and with friends. And yes I agree 100% playing with randoms vs a clan is a uphill battle, but its part of the game. Holding your own against a clan makes a good match.

By the way assuming things about people is usually foolish.

of our training"
Level 75

Studios