Does anyone know if CoD: Ghost will come out for the PSN?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Does anyone know if CoD: Ghost will come out for the PSN?

And if so how long does it usually take? I spent a lot of money on two copies of CoD: BO2, one being a Hardened Edition. Along with the Season Pass, it was too much. I have two PS3s and play with may kids and so I'll need to have it available for both PS3s but I'm not willing to pay for two copies again, particularly with what I'm expecting from CoD: Ghost. I LOVED BO1 and had a lot of expectations for BO2, as far as structure and overall game-play on the MP side I was NOT let down,,,, except for lag. Lag made it really un-"enjoyable" at times and from what we got form MW3 I think we're looking at the same lag situation for CoD: Ghost.

So my question is given Activision's history in the past how long after release will the PSN version of CoD: Ghost b e available?

Level 9
5 REPLIES

Re: Does anyone know if CoD: Ghost will come out for the PSN?

in reply to xtlc2003

I don't know and I'm pretty sure no one else does either. But from what I noticed lately games have been on the ps store rarely quick. I've only started to notice this, this year and toward the end of last year. So this might be good news. But there is some bad news... I have always seen COD come out on the ps store well after the disc was released, usually months after.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

I think that the version will be available on the psn after a month or so after its release. But I have noticed that the psn version costs more than the disc version.

Level 1

in reply to cpt_dabomb

Which is fine because you are basically getting two games for the price of one. I'm still wondering if it won't come out on the PSN on release, if you look at the PSN under Day-1-Digital Ghost is in there.....

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/day-1-digital/cid=STORE-MSF77008-9_DAYONEDIGITAL...

Level 9

in reply to xtlc2003

I thought it was already listed as a digital pre buy in the PS store. They do not give you access to it at release?

Level 3

in reply to xtlc2003

Exactly. I'm thinking of Pre-ordering the digital copy since it shows up as a Day 1 Digital. I figure I'll just copy that link as an image so if the day it comes out and it's not available then I'll at least have the proof to ask for a refund. Even if it costs a little more and has a little less then that's okay, like you said two for the price of one. Plus I got broken into not long ago and had BOTH my copies of BO2 stolen (amongst other things) and replacing a digital copy is obviously MUCH cheap that a disk. I don't even mind if it comes out a couple of weeks later as long as it's not like BO2 that came out Digital like after Christmas.

Level 9

Studios