Done with this shit easy upset fan boys don't read

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Done with this shit easy upset fan boys don't read

1. Insta deaths

2. They heath system is a joke why even have a hardcore mode or different guns they all kill you in 2 bullets

3. Because people was crying about small maps now with have massive maps with people corner camping playing lets watch the clock count down still no sure why every room needs 5 openings in the the walls and 4 windows

4. The matchmaking is a joke nothings changed at all last game me from uk 1 from france 1 spain 2 from russia 1 from hungry and 2 from usa then lets hide the signal bars they won't know its lagging then

5. killstreaks i myself have never really been a big fan of them but all you have now is shit load of dogs running around

6. Carn't turn aim assist off love how it keeps taking my sights off the target

7. Mute all except friends really should this be all but party and you guys are selling headsets

8. Join party only by invite we carn't join each others party because it says its locked with no way of putting it on open

Level 12
19 REPLIES

Re: Done with this shit easy upset fan boys don't read

in reply to theraven_

Trace your game in, get Sumut else. U don't wanna play this game and I don't wanna play wth whiny people like you. Everyone can be happy

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

Its my opinion thats all but all you do is whine about other peoples posts don 't like it don't read it not to hard for you is it

Level 12

in reply to theraven_

the biggest fail pf fps gaming history is this franchise.it got rotten and rotten over the years ,and got to a peak with this release.for making money ,they simply added gimmicks,removed gimmicks to this game ,nothing improved with net code ,finally lying to whole community about dedicated servers...this franchise and its workers can compete with oil companies for being the lowest ,honorless people of the mankind...unbelievable...not a word about dedis...and new engine?this game is mw2 with different maps with shitty colors...nothing changed...just got a full refund, and so pissed about this, i will keep bashing this game in forums over and over again...ban me , will come up with a new account and will spread the word...

Level 1

in reply to wanq___

Taking mine back today or tomorrow and getting full refund think they have lowered the health to try and hide the bs deaths but its just made it worse

Level 12

in reply to wanq___

You do that buddy, everyone like myself will just think you are another person who loves to whine and isn't very good at the game. I'm not out to bash you but if you go to a public forum posting nothing but negativity then expect some back

Level 15

in reply to theraven_

All I do is whine about others posts? Find me one other example. I just find it humorous that people like you moan about sponging bullets on BO2 then whine that you die to easy on this game. It's no different to MW3 in my opinion. Also I never said I disliked your post, it made me laugh which is a good thing.

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

what did we moan about on black ops oh yeah shooting a full clip then getting insta killed so the same as this game right

Level 12

in reply to theraven_

I Never said you moaned about lack ops, I said people like you, and you just proved it with your last post. Clever....

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

the player count thats online proves alot more

Level 12

Studios