Enough is ENOUGH

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Enough is ENOUGH

How can players that are hacking getting worse instead of better?  9 out of 10 games I've joined in the last week have had people hacking.  Hacks where no matter how many rounds you put into someone they don't die and wall hacking to name a few. 

Most popular and financially successful FPS ever and yet we can't even play under fair circumstances or actually enjoy the game we've all paid $60.00 PLUS another $50 for Season Passes.  So that's over $100 many people have paid to play a game where cheating seems to be rewarded and ignored.   My clan alone, which consists of 100 members who have all been together since MW2 have all came to the conclusion that if this is the kind of game play we are going to be subject to that we're going to stop playing Call of Duty all together.

Our clan has had a serious discussion on switching over to Destiny and saying goodbye to CoD forever.  I'm sure that many of your loyal fans are at this point as well.  Whatever it costs Activision should be spending every penny needed to level the playing field and ensure we're getting what we paid a LOT of money for,  a fair cheating-minimum game.

Level 1
79 REPLIES

Re: Enough is ENOUGH

in reply to The27thKiso

I think you are exaggerating. I also think you are blaming your loss on "cheaters". I've not seen one cheat in all my hours. That doesn't mean I think they don't exist. What it does mean is I think you don't run into cheaters "all the time".

Tbh with ghosts even more than past titles people are looking for excuses. The three most popular in order are "campers" ,  "cheaters", and "lag comp".

And to be even more honest, I kinda hope cod "dies" and all the crybaby bandwagon kids move on. So we(and I use "we" loosely) can get back to playing the game we used to. When people stayed in the same lobby for hours with 11 randoms and just had fun, win or lose it was "gg". Now every time you kill someone it's "you camped!" Or "you cheated!" Or "insert random rant" .

If you aren't having fun, stop playing. Nobody cares if you leave.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

I think you need to find something better to do then trolling.  What a person doesn't have the ability to tell the difference between a cheater and loosing a match?  Or watching someone climb virticle up a wall 20 feet high must be a camper I'm trying to wine about.  Get a clue before you "add something" to the conversation. Apparently you're not paying attention to who's in the lobby when you start a match and see time played, scores and icons.  That's great you're looking to find a forum to voice how you hate crybabies but apparently when two people are facing each other and BOTH unload clips into each other and no one even gets a hit marker that that's crying about loosing. 

Level 1

in reply to The27thKiso

If you don't mind, could you post some video of all the cheats? Should be pretty easy if it happens all the time.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Knock yourself out I've posted one on my Youtube channel, Kisorsosay.  I didn't post anymore because after the "we don't care" message I got from Activision reply why even take the time to upload them to send.

Level 1

in reply to The27thKiso

Ok , ill check it out. Thanks.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

i agree, excuses are very big in ghosts for losses and or deaths.. i feel like it is growing with every title.. maybe its just because we are in ghosts now and for got about the whining in bo2.

ghosts has significantly less b.s. then bo2 had

i feel though alot of the complaining that is going on is not just the communitys fault.. ( majority is) but also the developers, the reason cod was big back int heday was because it was simpler.. it was about the guns, running around shooting.. now there is all this perk attachment crap, with mms sights and tracker crap, c4's etc. there is soo much athetics now, that it affect gamer performance.. i never heard of lag comp until bo1.. mw2 ran soo smooth before it got hacked up

Level 8

in reply to gotsomestars

"Tbh with ghosts even more than past titles people are looking for excuses. "

It's the Nanny State, everyone gets a gold star, you're always a winner crap in society. It' pathetic how weak minded people have gotten.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

You should really start an Off Topic post about how today's society affects how players see this game. It's crazy how society has placed so much false confidence in people that they now believe mediocrity should be rewarded the same as those who excel well.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

I think Mac or G did in BO2. I'm afraid that people are so far gone these days that they simply will not consider it. You can always tell how a person thinks by the way they word there discussions.

Level 48

Studios