Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Everyone Dont forget to Support SMART Camping! IW You Too!

in reply to gotsomestars

its not cheap per say, but scavanger is done correctly in this game.. unlike b02 when scav. re supplied lethals and equipment, and bullets, it turned out that it was nothing but  C4 sandwiches flying all over the place.. very annoying, alot of people would think of using C4 before their gun!.. this game is great because it forces people to rely less on equipment, and lethals, and even kill streaks, and it focuses more on gun play.. which I Realllly like alot

this is an awesome game, best ive played since mw2

Level 10

in reply to kenib77

sorry camping part was for the op, claymore bit for you and no its not cheap, but does seem a waste in my eyes to place them random and not to help out the team. and they never all ways count as a kill because of perks and tactical players may have.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Saltan_Wolf

You can help your team in many ways, even without claymores.

What i meant is that OP said "support SMART camping" while he is in fact asking for support to lazy camping

Level 5

in reply to kenib77

I leave IED's all the time on flags in Domination. So that's "cheap" and "not strategic" in your view??? I think it's an obvious thing to do, especially if you're running the perk for two lethals.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

That's not even cheap they were meant for traps to begin with who the hell said they were cheap? lol Wow what rushers say sometimes.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Ahh, i'm not really a rusher and i'm a bit confused by your reply. The OP above said that the claymore example was a cheap tactic. I was simply replying to what he said with how I use IED's. It's far more useful to me than any other lethal in this game.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

That's why I said who said that lol.

Level 23

in reply to kenib77

Killing the enemy with no chance of being injured or killed yourself is the ultimate in good tactics.  Placing the mine in a spot with the most chance of getting a kill before the mine is useless (it is destroyed or you die) is tactical deployment.

Mindless is chucking both grenades into areas you have no recon for every time you re-spawn in hopes of a kill.  It also kills your mates in HC which is one reason many headless rushers hate hardcore so much.

Level 15

in reply to Saltan_Wolf

I just referred to it as "Camping" to avoid debate over the terminology. I givez a shitz less what people call it and more about CoD being more skill and tactics based and less player assisted and geared so heavily towards run n gun.

Actually I 100% agree with you. In fact what you'll see in my videos are tactics that I developed and taught in my clan. We actually coined the phrase "SMC" or Strategic Map Control. We very much look down on any form of "Corner Camping". If you're by yourself or maybe one or two other friends then SMC is near impossible, but it is quite realistic to use your wits to "Lock Down" a area. Hats off to you sir.

Level 1

in reply to kenib77

how is "camping" cheap? he talks about sniping...why do they put sniper riffles in the game?? not to do that stupid quickscoping that's just not realistic...you go over to Iraq and run around with your little smg and see how long your ass is hiding in a bush waiting...people "camp" because is a smart tactical gamestyle...sure there is some ppl out there that camp like chumps with an lmg hard scoping with only one way to get to them...but don't think we all do that.....you play your way we will play are way and the smartest skillfull player will come out on top

Level 4

Studios