Who cares what you run, nobody. The problem is you whine about what others do. And if you aren't whining about what others run why do you need to get even by claiming to make campers cry using your setup. Exposed.
I don't whine I attack cry babies like you and the rushers you hate so much so you lost credibility again using your typical rusher immature insults cause you attack anyone who doesn't agree get good please. And no you haven't exposed anyone cause I already exposed myself saying that I attack complainers like you.
1) In some cases there were buildings at the edge of maps, that you couldn't go around. In most cases? No that's not even slightly accurate. Most buildings had routes around as well as through, some of those routes were even OPEN instead of narrow alleyways. Can you believe that, camper hell!
2) Yes claymores require you to approach breach and clear situations sensibly, although generally flashing behind every opening will both nerf claymores and campers so it's generally a wise move just to do that, regardless of whether or not you know there are smores lurking there.
3) Yes, scavenger worked back in mw2. No reason it shouldn't refill claymores.
4) Agreed, walls should reduce damage considerably.
5) I found the damage on MW3 to be fine, I don't know what you are on about, maybe you shouldn't use the m4a1.
6) What skill? They basically earn themselves. WAIT just one minute, let's rewind. Easy to hide from? Easy to shoot down? If we were talking about MW3 I would be inclined to agree, but this MW2 we are talking about, killstreaks would stay up for their full length and kill the enemy team multiple times. (especially on a couple of the more open maps). Absolutely no one used the stinger like I did, and shooting an AC130 down by yourself is stupidly hard.
In MW3 people actually have a reason to shoot down stuff due to point streaks, and with SAM turrets air based pointstreaks are much easier to deal with.
But I agree that assault streaks should stack, and they will.
So I noticed that MW2 was the last great CoD. It required BOTH skill and thought.
I find this idea funny. The game was fun, not greatest.
And when you analyze it vs each subsequent title it lacks in almost every area of balanced weapons, perks and scorestreaks. MW2 was good when it was the newest title because it was better than MW.
You can do traditional holed-up camping but the maps are huge and you might get bored waiting. I think stop and scoot will be better with these large maps.
Meh I can sit in a spot the whole game and only get 1-2 kills and be fine with it. My patience has been built up over the years playing Socom, Battlefield, Ghost Recon, and Splinter Cell. I could sit and stare at the same spot all game and never bore once. Maybe I am that big of a camper? NAH!!!! I just play smarter and more tactically if no one can find me all game.
Adapt and overcome chump.
You want to bunker down and defend a building, play zombies.
Noctis, I do play Zombies.
Everytime I go into multiplayer and slaughter waves of noobs like you who have the memory of a gold fish and slam into my claymores 4x in a row. =)
I think that its interesting that you people are complaining. Again as the Original post said, no Bad Kids allowed to whine here tonight. So if you disagree with whats being said, then provide your K/D and your GT. Id like to see if anyone whos a decent player also has onesided views against camping. I'm greatly under the impression that much like wheel chair ramps, the only people who are complaining about it are people who are in this case... Video Game Challenged.
i mean if you get killed by a so called camper and your not in hardcore watch the video play back you now know where the dude is and you go kill him, mind you usually smart players will have defense at there backs and around corners so be mindfull and dont run in a guns blazing!
Now if you get killed and the dude never moves than yes he is a camper but one that is killing people LOL...very annoying yes but if more people on PSN would actually use their mics and chat rather than hearing random music being played through the mic or some other ridiculous nonsense some team work could be in order!
Its nice to see so many people speak up For Strategic play instead of the other way around. Usually the people who complain about people playing Tactically are so loud and obnoxious that you'd think that it was a horrible thing akin to cheating to play using Tactics over the more brawlly Run n Gun approach.
Keep posting and drop IW, Trey, and Activision some e-mails showing support for Tactical play, "camping", strategy or whatever else people call it and our CoD's will get better.
Remember if the only people with a voice are the obnoxious whiners then thats who will end up getting catered to because that's all they will be hearing from. If we were more vocal in the begining about MW1 and MW2 being solid and good games then the CoD franchise wouldn't have strayed so far away with its following titles. Like they say, if you dont Vote you only have yourself to blame. So Campers... get out there and B-i-t-c-h a Little. ^_^