FREEZING ON HARDCORE DOMINATION!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

FREEZING ON HARDCORE DOMINATION!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Myself and other clan members have been experiencing freezes during hardcore domination. It has happen to me about 10 times and during matches where I am having an awesome game. Anyone else having this problem?

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: FREEZING ON HARDCORE DOMINATION!?!?!?!?!?!?!

in reply to eddiev4

i have several times...same thing happened with black ops 2...so much it became unplayable

Level 1

in reply to eddiev4

its been happening to me and my friends a lot lately in reg domination... just earlier me and my buddy froze and my other friend got some strange error iv never seen before

Level 3

in reply to eddiev4

Yes, and no its not a dirty disc or a console problem either, the whole lobby freezes and must hard reboot there PS3.  Most often it happens on Strikezone, but have I have experienced it on Chasm as well.

Level 3

in reply to eddiev4

I am having the same issue.  I get into a lobby the match is about to begin and then it freezes up when loading the map at 020272.  I have to reset the PS3 3 or 4 times before I can finally play a match.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to eddiev4

Its been killing me on hc dom. Been since the release of the game. A lot on strikezone and octane for me. Shit blows

Level 19

in reply to eddiev4

have seen an error about the fastfile and then says connection aborted? its what i always see when i freeze and my clan has to hardbooot and i get sent back to main menu

Level 2

in reply to eddiev4

It seems to happen the most when my team is pulling ahead towards the end of a close game.  I can't help but assume that it's a result of rage quitting by whoever is hosting.

Level 2

in reply to Fire_bear

It may not be rage quitting you maybe getting ip flooded or poor connection

Level 2

in reply to eddiev4

its called dash boarding. my clan and i experience it all the time. its when the host don't like how its going he shuts his system down in game and it makes everyone freeze. I've tried telling activision about it but all the say is its our internet speed. they don't recognize dash boarding. its happened on every map for me.if your in a game and the entire enemy team leaves at once they tried to dashboard you and none of them were host so that prevented y'all from freezing up.

Level 1

Studios