Free Fall map

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Free Fall map

I have the bonus map and i havent played it yet. I downloaded it and see its in my playlist for private match but i havent played it online, is it cause other people havent gotten it?

Level 3
7 REPLIES

Re: Free Fall map

in reply to domshow1991

it should be in the Ghost Moshpit game mode

when you go to find game for Core it should be at the very bottom

Level 20

in reply to NaTuReS_FrEaK

its not playable if chose tdm or kill confirmed

Level 3

in reply to domshow1991

as of right now no, Ghost Moshpit consists of

1. Ddomination

2. Blitz

3. Cranked

Maps

1. Strikezone

2. FreeFall

3. Flooded

5. Prison Break

Level 20

that is dumb, i take it when the first map pack is out it will be avaible in every match

Level 3

in reply to domshow1991

you can hope there is no guarantee of it

Level 20

it was the same in mw3 when you got the map packs early you could only play them certain areas but once everyone had it, it was on every match

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to domshow1991

I pre-ordered the game with free fall map, and then when i picked it up, they ripped me off with not giving free fall version, but just the regular. Didn't notice it untill i got home and started playing. Next day i call to the store, and they came up with the shitty reason that free fall is only for ps4, not for ps3.

Then a friend of mine, goes three days after ghosts came out, to the store to buy it, without pre-ordering it, and he get's a cod ghosts game with free fall map, and for only 55 Euro's. (No discount or something, it was sold at that price), and i payed 65 euro's for it. And on top of that, the code for my ghost-mask in multiplayer, was incorrect, it said that it was already used, but at the store, they said that i was probably trying to get another mask for someone else.

But can't do shit about those things, other than just accept that i got ripped off.

So i'm really hoping that they will release it later on for everyone, so i will get what i should have got from the start.

Level 3

Studios