Free Fall not working anymore (grid loading screen)

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Highlighted

Re: Free Fall not working anymore (grid loading screen)

in reply to AeonsBlue

How is he trolling? -.-

Level 3

in reply to Mammas_flicka_

Everyone in this thread has deleted and reinstalled, every thread he posts in he says completely generic useless nonsense that's already been tried 1000 times. Once you've seen a couple of his posts you'll realise.

Level 3

in reply to AeonsBlue

Well he?  I think if he read my posts, he'd find a bit more than what you're accusing me of here. 

What have you contributed?  What's your definitive solution to the issues that makes you so confident that mine might not work for some?

Level 40

in reply to AeonsBlue

Just took a brief look at your own posts.  It's ok to be angry for buying a substandard product.  But it's your own fault for buying a substandard product blindly.

caveat emptor....

Level 40

in reply to ADH_707

Well he?  I think if he read my posts, he'd find a bit more than what you're accusing me of here.

- No i'm pretty sure you give useless information in every thread your in. I lost count of the amount of threads where people had been in convos with mods about the season pass, trying everything they say and you just come in with

"Maybe this might help https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Next-Gen-U pgrade-FAQ/?l=en_US&c=Game_Title%3ACall_of_Duty_Ghosts&fs=Search&pn=3 "

If you had read any part of any thread you posted that in, you'd know there was no point in posting that.

What have you contributed?  What's your definitive solution to the issues that makes you so confident that mine might not work for some?

- I never claimed to provide a definitive answer, and i'm so confident yours wont work because 3 people who posted before you in this thread already tried it. Have you actually read this thread, or any thread?

"Just took a brief look at your own posts.  It's ok to be angry for buying a substandard product.  But it's your own fault for buying a substandard product blindly."

- Yes, i bought COD Ghosts, how very observant of you.

Level 3

in reply to ADH_707

Hey,

I have the same problem with the screen going to a checkered board screen then kicking me out the lobby once the game acts like its going to load.  It's been going on since November.  It used to work fine when I used the preorder redemption code but stopped after I purchased the season pass.  I have tried contacting activision but of course as you probably already know they only have a chat line.  After the first failed attempt to correct the problem I contacted them again and they suggested to uninstall and reinstall all the content with COD Ghosts.  Yet again I was disappointed with this.  So I tried to uninstall everything again and not enter the preorder redemption code and just download the season pass and still the same problem.  I then contacted Activision again, this time to ask for a full refund and they were unable to help me.  They told me to try uninstalling everything again instead, I contacted Sony  @ 800-345-7669 and was able to get a full refund for the season pass hassle free and quick. 

My suggestion to everyone is to give up on this poor excuse for a gaming company (Activision) and just get your refund and purchase Battlefield 4.  At least there everything works.

Level 1

in reply to ADH_707

I bought CoD:Ghosts PS4 Spain version. Installed, updated. Then I bought Season Pass, inserted the code and downloaded Free Fall map, Mask, Festive and Wolf DLCs. When I try to play Free Fall I get the grid loading screen and then black screen and a error message. Tried to reinstall the game, updates, dlcs a 13432 times and again received the same grid loading screen.

The Mask, wolf and festive pack works; Free Fall map don't.

I wasted 50€ to buy a season pass that give me extra content that don't work.

Please fix the Free Fall map download soon as possible.

Level 1

in reply to ADH_707

HERE IS THE SOLUTION for the crashing free fall map:

PS button/settings/PSN/restore licenses and that should fix it.

For some reason when COD pushed the last update it deletes previous licenses (including add ons).

Hope this help.

Level 1

Studios