Ghillie Suit

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Ghillie Suit

First off, it was suited in previous CoDs as when you equipped sniper you were or most likely gonna have ghillie suit fatigues.

Now players can pick ghillie suit equip any weapon an camp/corner sit on maps such as prison break, storm front, white out generally most maps and blend in with the environment ,(i do realize target finder to help with this but ads-ing all the time is not for me and theres a perk to counter it)

Secondly , i get that they had to earn this ,but generally half the lobby is wearing this.

This game is getting better. But this is just another reason for promoting players to play camp/cornersit style.

I would like ghillie suit to be equipped with only sniper as done in previous CoDs  Activision

I cant stand having to strain my eyes looking for that head glitching in the bushes enemy when i have to evade after eliminating foes  or capturing objective.

Should it be equipped only with sniper forum members?

Level 23
23 REPLIES

Re: Ghillie Suit

in reply to slyd0g55

I agree 1,000,000,000% I hate the damn monkey suit that all people wear and its hard to see them when they are sitting in a bush with their Target finders and LMGs

Level 6

in reply to vdubpdx1982

Target finder ? when did they add that ?. Same old excuses for sucking.  Complain about spawns and games exploits or nothing is going to get fixed.

Level 2

in reply to ExtremeKiller70

My bad it the Tracker Sight not the Target Finder but its the same D$%^ thing with a different name and look. And boy you don't know me you haven't played with me so how in the F&^%$ are you going to tell me that i suck. I sir do not suck i Play HCKC primarily and am ranked in the top 2100. I just merely stated that i don't like them and that they are annoying as he!! now go back under you bridge where you belong you F*^%ing TROLL

Level 6

in reply to ExtremeKiller70

please budding no need for the smart comments on a comment , this is just a general topic towards ghillie suit and what most players are noticing. ,yes spawns have been an issue for awhile now , game exploits im not sure what your referring to, ghillie suit should be equipped primarily with a sniper rifle 

Level 23

in reply to vdubpdx1982

thanks, but should it be selected when equipped with a sniper rifle?

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

Yeah the amount of camping in this game is retarded!

Level 2

in reply to slyd0g55

Ahhh the silly suit... another addition to keep CoD's children happy.

Level 8

in reply to slyd0g55

agreed, cant bele3ive they thought it would be a good idea to have ghille suits all over the place now...shish

Level 17

in reply to slyd0g55

it wouldn't solve anything. There will always be campers. They will always be hard to spot on these maps, with this colour palate.

Also I love getting around like a turbo Yeti.

Level 1

Studios