Ghosts - Becoming A Let Down

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Ghosts - Becoming A Let Down

With the constant lag issues maybe due to not enough players online from first shipment orders only? , the campers who are nowhere part of the objective mode , the corner sitters who just stay there waiting all match for a few buzz kills also the spawns are absolutely garbage - i die in my killcam twice if they could,  be in a third killcam i would be in there! the amount they put in and who was involved ie EMINEM song trailer the freefall map intro trailer(ive downloaded it still havent played it) i expected a smooth experience plus pay to play  . a few months ago i couldnt wait to play this game now that i have well.... like the title says .

Level 23
21 REPLIES

Re: Ghosts - Becoming A Let Down

in reply to slyd0g55

For all of the reasons you've listed above, I offer the following:

1) Sony put $10 in my PSN wallet for buying a PS4.

2) This past weekend GameStop offered $40 credit for PS4 copies of Ghosts.

Used the credit to get two $20 PSN cards, added 'em my wallet and spent the $50 total on BF4 premium (aka "season pass")

Now I'm not saying BF4 doesn't have its issues, but overall it's simply (for me anyway) a much better gaming experience - one where people actually PTFO in, you know, objective based game types.

Luck to ya

Level 9

in reply to Wolf_Odinson

LOL wolf PTFO ? BF4? really ?the last time i played that game it was infested with campers , snipers and what other bad examples of FPS players  that were not supporting the objective , just kill whoring to protect their precious K/D.

has BF fixed the party system yet ?

Level 4

in reply to slyd0g55

yes as stated by wolf , im a long time cod player and well bf4 is superior in everyway, especially now with party chat there is no need to play ghosts to speak to friends anymore so me and most my friends list switched to bf4.

Because regardless of what people preach on here ghosts is simply boring.the game mechanics are there but the maps are awful and the way people play is even worse

Level 4

in reply to EvoSBA

Don't forget to mention bf4 crashing constantly on ps4.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Patch has fixed the crashes for me , so that excuse has gone now

Level 4

in reply to EvoSBA

Is it really fixed? I hope so.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to EvoSBA

i really hate to say it ... titanfall from the makers of modern warfare modern warfare 2 are maybe onto a winner , that game looks like it runs smooth none of this laggy camping sound whoring absolute terrible spawn system shit that this nxt gen has to offer , if i could get a full refund please i want my money back wheres the 30 day guarantee? as for bf4 sorry bud not interested in that massive map run for ages game

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

Battlefield maps in half of the game modes are smaller than cods. So the whole " run for a minute and not see anyone " talk us silly.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

i gave bf3 /moh ago and i personally found i did do alot of runnin to get bak into the action after respawning, im not hating on bf series or moh series its just not for me ,

Level 23

Studios