Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (8/5/14)

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Highlighted

Re: Ghosts PlayStation 4 Updates (1/28/14)

in reply to candyslexia

This has to be the worst update yet. You have pretty much rendered Amplify completely useless by making Dead Silence literally silent. I honestly have to mute everyone on the team, and turn my headset all the way up just to try hearing what might be the little pidder padder of someone sprinting up behind me. It was difficult enough having to concentrate through the ambience of helicopters, gunfire, earthquakes, crumbling buildings, and explosions...not to mention the loud music randomly playing during a match, which can't be controlled whatsoever. Thanks. I think I'll go ahead and trade this game in to invest in Battlefield now.

Level 1

in reply to LocaLegend1

Bye.

They made dead silence do exactly what it should, counter amplify.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

The only reasons I use Dead Silence is so I don't have to hear myself run or move.

...and Amplify can already be countered just by moving around crouched. With or without DS. I don't mind them dampening the sounds of DS to those with Amplify, but not to the point where you literally can't hear them at all.

Besides, I've never heard anyone complain about it.

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

I haven't seen all of the updates live yet, but I did try out the revised clan v clan playlist and found it great with the new eSports rules.  They have stripped the BS from the game and made it into essentially gun vs gun.  Of course 4 v 4 on some of the huge maps means that you spend a lot of time looking for people, but I didn't find that people were camping that badly.  That could be because without Amplify, IEDs and Motion Detectors, holding up in one spot wasn't as safe as before. 

I will admit that losing Amplify did cause me to get knifed a couple more times than usual, but that just means I was getting too dependant on the perk to cover my butt. 

Kudos for that move.

Level 12

in reply to candyslexia

Bin the MP Menu music please its awful, or at least give us the option to mute it.... why you turning this game into a BO's clone ???

ohh and fix spawning, its actually no improvement since the patch came out...

Level 4

in reply to candyslexia

Something needs to be done about the thermo tactical canister. it is too strong to be used in hardcore games. it sucks being killed by one and it being 50ft away from the player

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

The Voice Chat quality at PS4 on Ghosts is really poor.

We need improvements.

Also FINALLY make a mute option for ingame Music. It's annoying to hear "the last" minute on SnD or SnR.

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

In Game mute:

Whilst it's possible to mute individuals whilst in lobby,,  there doesn't seem to be the same functionality whilst in game?....  If there is then I've missed it, but whilst in-game, we need to be able to see who is actually making the noise [i.e. lobby type speaker ikon next to player] and mute that player individually rather than all players etc.. 

Level 3

in reply to DonnieJ80

You must be playing HC.  I've noticed that in HC but in Core their name appears as they talk.

Level 69

in reply to DonnieJ80

Press options, mute players, then triangle whilst in game, the mute all option is there

Level 20

Studios