Gold guns? SERIOUSLY?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Gold guns? SERIOUSLY?

Ever since Cod4 weve had the ability to obtain gold camos for our guns. And every cod has had different ways to do so. Yet ghosts has done the inevitable. Theyve made going for gold guns... HORRIBLY PAINFUL! I dont mind the no attachments, i dont mind the 500 kills, hell i dont even mind the crouch kills.. But lean kills? prone kills? WTF IS THIS? Im going for the gold L115 and im pulling my hair out trying to get these camos while still enjoying the game and it is simply IMPOSSIBLE.

I dont use the lean feature because its useless, but to get gold im FORCED to lean? WTF IS THIS? And going prone? GHOSTS! I dont WANT to camp, i want to run around and do my own thing, quickscope here n there, no scope for fun, and eventually get my gold camo, but i cant!. Your forcing me to camp and play like a bitch to get these camos..

PLEASE change the gold camo requirements to something like this "Get 7 our of 10 camos" for gold camo. That way we can choose which camos to go for. Or make it like 1000 kills for gold! BUT PLEASE DONT MAKE ME CAMP!

Level 1
44 REPLIES

Re: Gold guns? SERIOUSLY?

in reply to VAMPIRESLOVEJlZ

You only camp because you don't know how to use the lean feature to go cover to cover to get kills. I've gotten lean kills from running up to a vehicle, leaning and getting a quick kill, and then moving on.

As for prone, run around and listen for the enemy. Be patient. When you hear someone, drop, and nail them. Not all that difficult if you are willing to adapt and use all the tools you have been given, including sight, hearing and common sense.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

I turned the lean feature off because its stupid. Therese no need to lean when you can drop shot or jump shot. Leaning and going prone in the back of the map is for cowards and campers. I want to get my camos by playing the way I WANT to play. I shouldn't be forced to play like a coward. Getting gold should be an accomplishment and feel rewarding. Not like a grind.

Level 1

If you know how to drop shot, how is killing others in prone so hard?

And as long as you are not willing to change your ways, why should IW change their ways? People have already earned gold camos for their guns, so its not impossible. Sorry, but you're just not going to be happy.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Clearly you're incapable of reading. It's not hard, it's cowardly. IW is famous for making shit mechanics like this. Should i remind you of noob tubes from mw2+1MA? Never fixed. FMG9 akimbo? Patched but still OP? Any death streaks? Now we have stupid challenges to get gold guns that look more like spray paint then anything else. Dropshotting requires skill, laying prone in the back corner hoping people walk by you does not. Its boring and noone should have to do so to get a camo.

Please take the post into consideration before blindly posting dribble, thank you!

Level 1

Dropshotting requires skill? I use to use R3 as my crouch/prone button because I use to panic knife while I was shooting. There was no skill there, just me not doing well with the buttons.

So you already know they won't change anything, why bother? Now you attack IW and Gold guns because you can't get them but you just said you want it easier to get. Can't handle a challenge? Would it really take you, Mr Skillful, to get those few measly kills?

Level 40

Cowardly? You make yourself sound stupid. It's a useful game mechanic that you don't want to use. I fail to understand how you can do something on this game and be considered 'cowardly'. It's not real life buddy...        As for the gold guns, I think it's a bit stupid to have it on the snipers I must agree on that one.

Level 15

Now we have stupid challenges to get gold guns that look more like spray paint then anything else.

Picked up a gold AK-12 the other night playing, and I was saying this exact thing. It's the only gun I've seen gold thus far, and I wasn't impressed.

Level 7

in reply to MysteriousDeeds

why are people hating on gold, last time it checked its value was through the roof and it never drops

Level 20
Highlighted

How old are you, mate?

Level 2

Studios