Gun DLC?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Gun DLC?

How is infinity ward going to incorporate new guns into the cod ghosts multiplayer if any?

Infinity Ward has a Terrible history with gun balance( I.E. ACR, MP7, Striker MW3) so if they add new guns into the game will they be balance or will they be another laser gun as we have seen in the past. If IW does decide to add guns into the multiplayer post launcher and they arent laser how would you like to see them do it, i think there is only 2 ways they can

#1 They can have the gun dlc separate from the season pass dlc packs(Similar to the camo packs in Blops 2) and have people pay extra to get the new guns

#2 Or they will have the gun dlc included in the main stream dlc packs included in the season pass, this seems the most likely but after the disaster that was MW3 i dont know what to expect form Infinity Ward

what do you guys thing leave a comment down below

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Gun DLC?

in reply to spk31

Hopefully they wont.

Level 48

in reply to spk31

they will program them in just like any other cod game.

lol are you lot stupid, the guns will be called something different and look different maybe but the same old values and numbers will be used to difference them from each other, they are not going to write a whole new way of defining the weapons from each other, it will be the same old same old way of doing things just different skins. get a grip.

Level 1

in reply to Fruity_Pops

umm i think you lot stupid and did you even read the post i said that the new guns that they will make will most likely be unbalance cause iw doesn't do gun balance good

Level 1

in reply to spk31

I would like to see if the would add in new dlc guns bc sometimes the map packs a little disappointing

Level 1

in reply to spk31

yea a gun dlc would be alright i guess ,id like to see weapons from MW bought back , maybe SCAR L ,thou it should be included with map packs

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

The SCAR?? Personally, if they do have gun DLC, I want a new weapon based on today's weapons. This recycling of guns from previous CoD's is getting old. There are TONS of concept and production guns out there already that they can skin up. Example, the M416 assault rifle.

Level 48

in reply to spk31

I hope they dont add DLC weapons,

I cant understand why people are suddenly so obsessed with having them (not pointing any fingers at anyone in particular)

We've never had them before BO2 and no one battered an eyelid.

Just add all the guns you want in the game in the launch day release. Its never been an issue before.

Level 8

in reply to surridge1990

To help keep the balance, they should just give the gun DLC as a free add on for everyone. This way it's not pay to win.

Level 48

in reply to spk31

You're a fucking idiot. " The guns in Infinity Ward games are unbalanced " Remember Black Ops 2? Target finder and LMGs or basically on any gun? You don't even have to aint at the person, just around the the diamond to kill them. Remember M1216? That gun is not fully-auto in real life. Infinity Ward of all DEVs, take the characteristics of the firearms in real life and incorporate them into the game. Treyarch n00b. Go back to your n00b friendly, slow paced game.

Level 2

Studios