Guns are different on ps4

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Guns are different on ps4

OOk my most used weapon is the mr-28 marksman rifle have well over 2000 kill and it's gold so I know the gun pretty well. The the only decent marksman rifle on ps3 all the others have way to much recoil. So jumped on the ps4 tonight and the recoil is crazy on the mr-28 really hard to get long range kills due to the recoil so tryed the mk14 was useless on ps3 and it still has bad recoil on ps4 but it's not as bad as the mr-28. So has the gun been patched ? I don't see how they could make guns different from ps3 to ps4 but it's 100% got more recoil tonight, I would be better using the honey badger for across the map battles as it's got zero recoil

eleven1181
12 REPLIES

Re: Guns are different on ps4

in reply to eleven1181

Funny that as I agree re the MR28 however the honey badger has masses of recoil on ps4 compared to ps3. None of the guns seem to function in the same way as the other platform.  Weird!

KCBird

in reply to KCBird

I Just played about 5 games on ps3 there the marksman rifles are different on ps4 they have way more recoil tested the mr28 mk12 and ia2 today and all 3 have less recoil on ps3. How is this possible ? any1 else noticed any other guns are worse ?

eleven1181

in reply to KCBird

i already wondered why i saw so many honey badgers online and i thought it was bad.

Dust_Marvin

in reply to Dust_Marvin

I have been using the honeybadger a lot. But not because I like it. None the weapons seem to stand out to me so I use it because it was the default gun for the character I chose. And the recoil makes it a useless long range gun.

noluck07

in reply to KCBird

At range you have to feather the trigger to fire the Honey Badger due to the recoil. Marksman rifles take skill to use... that's why they are called Marksman Rifles and not Beginner Rifles...

erratic_calm

in reply to erratic_calm

erratic_calm

I have to agree with you about the Marksman Rifles not being a beginner's first choice of weapon.  But, if you have ever used the EBR Mk 14 or the Semi Auto FAL in any of the other games.  The skills needed to be a reasonable shooter will come back quickly.

Regards

DaCleaners1

in reply to eleven1181

Brb, grabbing my tinfoil hat.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

dont bother coming back muppet

eleven1181

in reply to eleven1181