Hacked game robs me of MY fun

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Hacked game robs me of MY fun

i've just been robbed by a HACKER of the pleasure of getting to the next prestige level by sheer hard work and learning the maps, knowing I did this without CHEATING!!! I'm so p*ssed off right now! how dare you ruin MY enjoyment of the game I paid hard earned money for!

I had just got to level 58 and was looking forward to an evening of working my way to 60 where I would end my evening on a high note with a sense of achievement. I entered game took 1 shot and instantly hit level 60, on checking my score I see I've got 9999 points, who was hacking difficult to tell as everyone had the same score.  what was I supposed to do report everyone, I left

When are they going to do something about this! We pay your wages by buying/supporting this franchise/game, start listening to the thousands of post on a weekly basis that are telling you this game is HACKED

Level 2
19 REPLIES

Re: Hacked game robs me of MY fun

in reply to BlandClan05

BlandClan05 wrote:

When are they going to do something about this! We pay your wages by buying/supporting this franchise/game, start listening to the thousands of post on a weekly basis that are telling you this game is HACKED

Do some research into how the game is being hacked and you will understand why it's so hard to fix. Activision can only do so much.

Level 40

in reply to BlandClan05

Whats with all the people with no lvl icon just a grey box? Also how are people going 4-7 and getting chopper piolets, people tracking you scoped for 10 seconds and 1 shorting you, how do they know exactly where you are??? And the big one! How are people

getting long shots across the map with pistols and veprs?

Level 2

in reply to basil21

The grey box in the level icon is known to be "11th Prestige".  This means that they either joined a modded lobby or hacked the game.

Level 1

in reply to BlandClan05

I don't want to scare you but they had a ban wave just a few weeks ago. They banned people who level up in XP lobbies; even the accidental cases. You should have dashboarded so the stats won't save. You are now at risk of getting banned. A lot of people complained but the bans are final and cannot be appealed.

Modding / Hacking - Any user who runs a modified version of game code or uses a modified game profile is subject to penalty.

First Offense: User will be permanently banned from playing the game online, will have their stats reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

• Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to console manufacturers.

• PC users on Steam will be reported to the Steam enforcement team.

• This includes any PC users running third party software to manipulate the game.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200790395

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I Might be banned for being in a scrubs lobby? He didn't have crazy kills or anything but I didn't look at his kd or days played.

Level 2

in reply to basil21

That's what happened during the last ban wave. People said they accidentally joined a hacked lobby, prestiged unwillingly, and they got banned.

Level 35

in reply to basil21

I'd talk to IW support if I were you.  Maybe they could do something.

Level 1

If I get banned and stats reset because I ended up in a lobby with a CHEAT, then I'm gone.

Level 2

YEs they did... I know several who were banned just by joining xp lobbies that they were thrown into.. But for all they whinner who says"they dont do anything"  Hopefully they can dry thier tears and learn to plsy cod..lol

Level 4

Studios