Hacked game robs me of MY fun

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Hacked game robs me of MY fun

in reply to BlandClan05

Don't you wish you could meet one of these scumbags toe to toe an show them how much you appreciate there efforts in ruining COD!

I only do it cus everyone else does it --- fuck  you

I only do it cus I wanted that patch--- fuck you

I only do it cus I want good kd---- fuck you

I only do it cus I'm a low life bottom feeding inadequate who can't stand being reminded whenever I try to play COD that I'm a low life bottom feeding inadequate and my friends who are also low life bottom feeding inadequate s have made a clan and we can beat anyone cus being a low life bottom feeding inadequate we can hack,copy n paste buy modded controllers and glitch better than you !

What's more you can report us all you like, cus being a low life bottom feeding inadequate I can make a new account and be back on no time !

Level 14

in reply to milo-iq

I Didn't prestige and the scores were normal, I hope I'm ok.

from now on I'll leave the lobby ASAP if I see no lvl icon.

Level 2

in reply to basil21

I previously would take on hackers, fight the good fight however after reading posts on this forum similar to the ops all you can do is report them and leave. Fortunately apart from when hack wars is running don't come across many hacked lobbies.

Level 14

in reply to BlandClan05

the exact same thing happened to me, add me on ps3 (heathjones)

Level 1

in reply to BlandClan05

its very simple, be aware of the games you are joining, look at the players in it, if you go into a modded lobby, dash out.. it your own fault for staying in the game

I have run into alot of 11th prestige players who "claim" they joined a modded lobby... but yet still have no prob playing on that " hacked account".. in fact they are rocking the little rainbow background, and body count, and gold guns.. yeah they seemed real heart broken about it

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to BlandClan05

'Bans are a resulting action of a thorough investigation. Each investigation is handled on a case by case basis and ban are not subject to further review.'

I don't think you are contacted during this "through investergation". So the persons who inadvertently joins a hacked lobby gets punished and the hackers just open a new account.

Meanwhile the thread gets closed and locked so there doesn't apear to be any problems.

Level 1

in reply to dross1239

what if you have two users on that ps3 does it only reset one that is hacked?

Level 2

in reply to dross1239

U Usually get an email or message about your bann.. But they have to do it cold no exceptions or that will just defeat the purpose

Level 4

in reply to BlandClan05

Yeah its pretty bad. People can't just join a match and play a fun one anymore without having to deal with aimbotters, stat boosters, and other such hacks... Its sad.

Level 1

in reply to OMGits-Synergy

Just watched a few videos on these hacks and I can honestly say that I'm a bit shocked that anyone here would ever deny it.  

Level 20

Studios