Hacked lobby Ps3

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Hacked lobby Ps3

Playing HC Dom and found a hacked lobby where I could kill my own team but I couldn’t kill the other team this was on ps3 the main person that kept laughing at their psn name is XxONE-WOLFxX   Please ban them

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Hacked lobby Ps3

in reply to tonyruz

We dont name and shame on our forums.

Level 43

in reply to Shadowelite555

This is a why not question? If anyone that is verified for hacking should be named and shamed. Vigilante action needs to take place where the hacker, gets hacked. Maybe they won't think its fun to do this shit anymore.

Thank you op.

Level 4

in reply to deathbydevice

I know what you mean, and hackers deserve punishment, but the forums are not the place to do it. We all have to follow the policy.Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines

In-Game Reports / Ban Appeals / Moderator Action Disputes

• All reports, for users who violate the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct, are to be handled in-game. As a result, all in-game related reports are considered prohibited.
    • Online / In-Game Bans are the product of thorough investigation. As a result, all appeals or attempts to challenge the merit of a ban are considered prohibited.
    • Disputes about moderator actions should be handled via a personal message. You may contact us here.

Level 43

Studios