Hacked!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Hacked!

Okay so I'm playing online last night and every game I seem to go in is crazy, can't kill anyone but they can kill me - nothing new right?

I jumped out of a lot of games because things didn't seem right.

I play one last game on Freefall Domination in Ghosts Moshpit, I'm pumping this dude with armor piercing lead from an LSAT and he won't go down, he kills me instantly and I check ouy the killcam. He has all the perks so I'm think hack job. Next thing host migration - this happens about 5 times in quick succession. The original "hacker" who was on something like 26-0 or something left. I continued and all seemed legit until the game ended and a lot of players including myself were on 9999 points and level 60! I was level 24.

I check my stats and their buggered up, some wacko high score etc. I report the original hacker but I cannot say it was that dude for sure.

Activision Support says...

If your stats are boosted by a hacker there is nothing we can do. Activision will not reset your stats. Please note that knowingly entering a hacked server may be grounds for a ban. To avoid this, make sure you do not accept game invites from people you do not know or trust.

So what exactly should I do? Nothing is that it? I'm not happy at all, COD Ghosts isn't exactly my fave game but I'm trying to get better and give it a go but this has pi55ed me off big time.

Level 4
23 REPLIES

Re: Hacked!

in reply to mht6468

Don't worry they will "attempt" to fix the problem then give up and abandon this game don't lose hope.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

I'm tempted to say you answered the question haha

Level 4

in reply to mht6468

I Also seen the same hack today. A guy had all perks. Pretty disappointing how soon there is hackers

Level 1

in reply to Game_Over_Mate

From what I've been reading the game was hacked pre release!

Level 4

in reply to mht6468

Unfortunately IW Will fix the problem, 10 Mins later and hackers will have it back under there control. Its down to the Firmware of the ps3 There is really nothing much IW Can do about this, they will say we will fix and ban and do this but hackers can un-ban them self's and hack any time they want, Also Treyarc instant banned people for hacking IW Dont & Wont, My advice would be to get a xbox...

Level 1

in reply to ManVsConsole

Kinda wishing I didn't bother at all and wait for BO 3 on PS4 lol

Level 4

in reply to mht6468

OMG,  went onto a game and everything was running fast, I soon realised the scores were stupid.  I wasn't invited to a game by some I joined through a lobby.  Now my score has jumped from level 29 to 59!   I hate it, that's not my real score and I don't want to play any part in the cheats games.  I can't believe his has happened.  By the sound of your reply there is nothing I can do?

How many levels are there to prestige?

This has ruined this game for me now.

Level 1

in reply to shazbo66

Am sorry to say your going to have to sit there and await the ban hammer...

Level 16

in reply to shazbo66

Same here public lobby not a game invite.

I get the impression nothing will be done! Hope I don't get banned as this is happening in public lobbies! I don't like any of this 5hit.

60 to prestige.

... and yes I don't feel like playing anymore either as its totally pointless now!

Level 4

Studios