Hardcore Players Board Already with Ghost? I am...

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Hardcore Players Board Already with Ghost? I am...

So ready to put LagOps2 back in...I need a fast paced moving game like CTF or DOM...these game modes BLOW!!!  If you're a hardcore player and do not play TDM, KC, or their so called garbage take on S&D..DON'T WASTE UR MONEY!!!

Level 4
4 REPLIES

Re: Hardcore Players Board Already with Ghost? I am...

in reply to LadyGiggles07

I played HC most of the time in BO2 because hit detection/damage was so bad in standard modes. Now that they seem to have fixed that, you might find that standard game modes are fun and you don't get ripped off so much.

Level 2

Re: Hardcore Players Board Already with Ghost?  I am...

in reply to garage-father

Our clan hit up some Blitz yesterday which we really do love, this would make a great replacement to HC CTF or HC DOM, but we are hardcore players and would love to see this added to the hardcore game modes.  We love what they have done with the hit markers on hardcore, they did the same thing that they did with standard as changing the hit detection/damage and WE LOVE IT!!! Finally no complaints about hit markers

Level 4

I gave up on HC in under an hour, like you I only played HC DOM on BO2.

However, blitz & cranked on core are fun (though I am still primarily playing Dom)

Level 5
Highlighted

I am personally having a blast on HCKC. I play with my buddies and we are just having blast. The bigger maps are allowing for a more tactical play where we are now able to organize and hold one end down, using areas for cover.

Level 40

Studios