Helo pilot hack?? 2x helo pilot without streak WTF

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Highlighted

Helo pilot hack?? 2x helo pilot without streak WTF

Hey

I was in a game with some kid that was not that good and didn't even had a fucking streak.. he got a helo pilot when his score was 13-9 and then another helo pilot at 24-16???? HOW This kid got 2 helo pilots in one game and he didnt have a streak..???? Is that a hack? I was yesterday in a game the same thing happend.. I had also care package and got a hind and never pilot so thats not it

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Helo pilot hack?? 2x helo pilot without streak WTF

in reply to GioSwagDistrict

Maybe he stole care packages? Haven't heard of that being a hack.

Level 11

in reply to USMC-NUT-KRACKE

I have seen the same with loki. Investigating about that in google i discovered that there was a cheating program that allows "players" (to do not say another word) change the way of get assault rewards as if the were support (it was anything as change a byte value at a certain file). Of course i reported it here, and send to IW support an email telling that with a youtube video where they explain how to use the program and a link to download it.

I have congratulated yesterday when look for the time to release patch in ps3 i saw in google the following link (DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google -- Chilling Effects Clearinghouse) with the banned urls of cheaters, illegal download, etc. Congratulations IW and Activision for do that, as a player i know that you answer our demands of help.

Thanks.

Level 4

in reply to derjager

That is good to know.

Level 11

Studios