Hi, first time call of duty player, need some help.

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Hi, first time call of duty player, need some help.

in reply to Jinzetsu

I know how you feel when you first came into playing CoD Ghosts Multiplayer. I would recommend that you play in the private match mode of multiplayer against bots. Here you can use any guns in the game, and perks, equipment, etc. As well you can also put the bot on certain levels to match your skill level. At first play them on recruit. your best bet would be to get accurate would be to use the ARX-10 with red dot as your primary. Since you use no secondaries I would recommend that you run: Ready Up, Sleight of Hand, Focus, Steady Aim, Dead Silence and Blind Eye as perks since your new to this game. I would also strongly suggest that you start at 1 sensitivity and increase it gradually as you play these bots until your at a point that your comfortable. as you continue to play you will need to see if you feel like you move slow while aiming down you sights, and if thats the case get rid of blind eye and ready up, for stalker. this way you will move a bit faster.

If you have any more questions about what i have said or would like me to play with you and help you improve. Contact me on my PSN of: Faded_Ideals or Yz3r-_-Corrosion

I'm a 2.3-4.5 kill death ratio player(kdr)

Level 1

in reply to Jinzetsu

Quick update:

Thank you to everyone for helping me, i took all your advice, tried various guns and I have seen much improvement.

After messing around with almost every gun and attachment comb i decided to stick with my original AK 12 with the grip and silencer. I dont know why i just play better with this gun than any other. I use ready up, stalker, quickdraw, agility perk, and focus. I might take away agility for dead silence, good idea?

I've learned to strafe walk, ADS frequently and pay more attention to the mini map.

The most important thing i took from your advice was to stay hidden, not in the open, and now believe it or not from dying 15 times with no kills in a match, i get the lowest deaths in 90% of my games, seriously. But because i always play so carefully i also get fewer kills. My average score is usually around 9-10 kills with 7 deaths. Sometimes i get towards 20 but im always getting evens or better with the rare off game once in a while and normally place 4th in my team.

Even so i still find myself getting picked off  by campers and snipers, or spawn trappers ganging on you with their clan and sometimes me loosing my cool and rushing into fights. I'm still a noob but i have become much better, thanks to your advice. so i appreciate all your help. Cheers guys and if you would be kind enough to help me with a new problem i would be very grateful.

2 Noob questions..

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Jinzetsu

Instead of some of those speed perk try using Stealth perks like Of the Grid and Blind Eye. Or creating a similar class as the one you are using but ones with Blind eye and Off The Grid in place of the Speed perks. When you hear "enemy SAT COM" or "Enemy Oracle" or "enemy Chopper" being called out you can switch to it and still stay hidden.

I don't believe there is one perfect class setup as things change during the match so you have to adapt to the changes. Switching between classes during a match is always a good idea.

Level 11

in reply to xqdogx

Ok, I have a question.  I know you can switch classes during a match by selecting  "Change Loadout" but it tells you that it will happen next time you respawn.  Which means you have to die to make it happen.  I know you can't switch soldiers in a match buy can you change loadouts or classes during the match on the fly without having to die to do it?  

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Level 63

in reply to Im_Old_School

dont know for Ghost but in the older games you could do that, the MLG players did that they had one class with all fast perks and as soon as they got to their ideal location they will switch the weapon they were really gonna use

Level 20

in reply to Im_Old_School

Of course not but It's better once when an Oracle is up then many times by doing the same thing. It's better to die once from a chopper then keep running out there and getting shot. If someone calls in a KEM in Strikezone I throw out my C4 and wait until the timer gets close and kill myself right before the KEM goes off. I rather take a death than give the enemy a kill. Dying by your own hands with your own lethals or falling off a high place does not count towards your enemies kills. Think about it.

Level 11

in reply to Jinzetsu

I started playing FPS on PS1, it takes time to learn the game and the maps. Experiment with all the weapons in the game, this way you can find the right weapon for you. Me for example, I use the Remington with extended clip and a red dot. The more you play, the better you will be. Hit me up for Ghost, my PSN is JuGGalo__J4y   (Two underscores)

Level 5

in reply to Jinzetsu

Use the bots, train see what setup you like and as you get better raise the difficulty on the bots. Its really a great way to see what works best for you make sure to try other game modes see how you are with Blitz or hide in the brush with some Infected whatever works for you. To improve your aim try using sights red dots and VMR sights are good for most weapons when going around corners go slow and swing wide, run into a gun fight squat or go prone it helps a ton. Hope this helps

Level 2

Studios