How bad is your lag compensation?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: How bad is your lag compensation?

in reply to starbuckfrack

Dedicate servers are not up 100 %. They announced there were coming 6 months ago.

Level 2

in reply to ExtremeKiller70

They also announced that not everyone would be playing on a dedicated server due to the hybrid system.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Megadog14

dedis have been active seince the game went live on each platform .

you will either connect to a dedi or a listen server depending what gives you the better session quality and connection.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Not entirely true. The exception being the Wii U which did not have dedicated servers on launch.

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Pwnsweet wrote:

Not entirely true. The exception being the Wii U which did not have dedicated servers on launch.

You mean for those 13 people that actually bought one ?

Level 72

Perhaps, but that doesn't make maccabi's post any more accurate.

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Pwnsweet wrote:

Perhaps, but that doesn't make maccabi's post any more accurate.

nope you're 100% correct i admit i completely forgot about the wiiu my apologies there

Level 75

in reply to ExtremeKiller70

One month before release one the 360 they announced Hybrid Servers. They never promised EVER that the games will all be dedicated servers. They just said that dedicated servers were coming in the beginning.

Just because you assume it would be 100 percent dedicated servers is not their fault.

IF they do reach "full server capacity" they will still probably only have 40 to 50 percent coverage ratio. In some circles they say that the internet is getting better connetions for them to ever NEED dedicated servers.

Level 72

Yeah they promised allot of things.

good way to keep your loyal fanbase

Level 8

in reply to ge0rdiemark

Well first of all in any gaming franchise there is no such thing to the corporation as a fanbase. I bought the game for the past five years and they dont owe me nothing. They dont owe me free maps. They dont owe me free guns. Nothing.

I have been a "loyal DirecTV" customer for about 15 years. You know what that means ? I mean I have been paying my bills. It doesnt entitle me to 6 DVRs around my house for free.

So tell me what did they promise us ? Good connections ? Nope. Lag free games ? Nope. Dedicated Servers for every single person all the way up to the penninsula of Alaska ? Nope. Online Gameplay ? Yes, and the can end that support at any time. Says so before you even bought the game.

Tell me what did you assume they promised us ? I am sorry, what did they actually promise us ?

Level 72

Studios