How bad is your lag compensation?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

How bad is your lag compensation?

I am wondering if you guys are getting crazy lag compensation like I am.  I'll shoot half a clip into a chest and die, watch the kill cam and see myself die before I even get a bullet off and the player is NO WHERE NEAR what I saw on my screen.  Next-gen consoles should not be dealing with this crap...

Level 1
175 REPLIES

Re: How bad is your lag compensation?

in reply to 2l2qnb

next gen are not fully operational as of yet, they both still have a lot of work needed. I am currently going through the process of trading my xbone in and getting a PS4 as the Xbone is terrible!!! no better than the 360 imho.

Level 13

in reply to thetizzleguy

You won't be disappointed, the ps4 is a beast!

Level 5

in reply to DJ_Immortal1

wait until you try to invite someone to your party or send a message and see how beast a ps4 is.  ps3 ran way smoother than ps4 has.  i wish i could throw this machine off of the roof and smash it with a bat.  with that being said the graphics are really good but anything else would be better on a ps3.  maybe they will fix these problems some day but i would be embarrassed if i developed a next gen console that cant send a message or load a friends list as good as the predecessor that has outdated technology in it.

Level 1

in reply to 2l2qnb

I'm afraid I've not had anything like this happen to me (so far!), however that sound infuriating!

Hopefully future patches will sort this for you.

Level 5

in reply to thetizzleguy

I have both ps4 and xb1. Ps4 is way better. I was xb360 gamer the last 6 yrs, and ps4 takes the win this time.

Level 12

in reply to 2l2qnb

I haven't experienced ANY LAG almost since I've changed from the Xbox 360 version to the PS4 version.

On 360 it was in almost every match with several opponents. I've played 200+ matches on PS4 and I hardly meet anyone lagging. I'm so glad I bought the PS4 version! My K/D is Xbox 360 was something like 1.35, and on PS4 it's 2.27 now. People are actually dying now

Level 1

in reply to DKCena

Most people who are not seeing it are benefiting from it in some form, thats just the truth of lag comp.

Level 15

in reply to RexxCastle

that video is utter rubbish and full of misinformation..

i dont understand how with so much information readily at hand nowadays why people insist on making videos about "lag comp" that are so wrong, all you do is make yourself look stupid and help feed the myths surrounding lag comp

Level 75

in reply to RexxCastle

Please stop spreading false information. You are only making things worse for everyone.

Activision Ambassador

Studios