How do i unlock the ripper?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

How do i unlock the ripper?

I haven't been on in about a month, downloaded the update, its in the loadout under smg but when i click on it it says "would i like to go to the store to see this item" so i go to the store and its not there? Any help

Level 2
7 REPLIES

Re: How do i unlock the ripper?

in reply to freekshow001

Forgot, yes i have the season pass.

Level 2

in reply to freekshow001

You shouldn't need to do anything to unlock the ripper if you have the season pass, it should have been downloaded with one of the latest patches. Did you do the upgrade thing from a ps3 version, because I know that has messed up dlc for some people.

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

No upgrade from the ps3 to ps4. The ripper has the lock and green download icon on it when in the loadout but like i said above when i click on it it sends me to the store and its not there.

Level 2

in reply to freekshow001

what if i dont have season pass what if i just have devastation what then

Level 1

in reply to freekshow001

Will mention a couple of forum members who may be able to give advice and point you in the right direction for you to be able to unlock the ripper - FalconR6, TL_Bare_B_V2, matuzz and rankismet

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to freekshow001

G'day Freekshow,

Can you confirm a couple of things.

I know you have purchased the Season Pass. But have you actually downloaded it? Have you downloaded the Onslaught map pack - which should be available to you?

The Ripper is part of the Devastation map pack. However to Season Pass holds you get it early.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

Thanks for the replies everyone. I did download the season pass when i first got the hardened edition last year, onslaught was downloaded the day it came out. I got up this morning to see if it fixed itself, it did not, so i went on the psn and re-downloaded the season pass and that did the trick. The ripper is ready to go.

Level 2

Studios