How to report HACKERS?!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

How to report HACKERS?!

Just wondering how to report some players who are hacking COD Ghost? Played with some of them earlier. Their names are [Ubad]al_mannai91 and [zizo]justmadrid. I saw that they all have the perks on the replay. Is activision doing something about banning this kind of players???     

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to report HACKERS?!

in reply to DarkRift1016
Solution
‎28-11-2013 09:51 AM
Those who you witness, or suspect, of violating the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct in-game are to be reported in-game. This is the official and most direct course of action that you can take regarding this issue.

We do not allow Name&Shame or reporting violations on our forums (please review the Ghosts Community Forum Etiquette Guidelines.)

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

8 REPLIES

in reply to DarkRift1016

You should be able to report in game and in lobby!? Just like bo2.

Level 19

in reply to DarkRift1016

Why Activision don't banish the hackers? It's easy to do with all the reports... no? For 60€ the game, it should be...

Hsp
Level 1

in reply to DarkRift1016
Solution
‎28-11-2013 09:51 AM
Those who you witness, or suspect, of violating the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct in-game are to be reported in-game. This is the official and most direct course of action that you can take regarding this issue.

We do not allow Name&Shame or reporting violations on our forums (please review the Ghosts Community Forum Etiquette Guidelines.)

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

in reply to DarkRift1016

I also witnessed hacking but left the lobby before reporting because it ruined the game for me and I couldn't handle him. His name was B46789887654322 and he was spinning in circles randomly shooting and killing the whole enemy team. By round 2 of S&R he/she had 11 @kills no deaths then the next round they killed all. This was a very dissapointing game for me and was annoying with the person hacking. We all (those with a mic) asked them to stop but they continued. 

Level 1

[ Edited ]
in reply to KissMyAxe186

That suck.. youi cant report them in game and they leave as soon as the game end... Also i saw some hacker for more than 2 week before they got ban..I dont think they care about hacker..

Also, there seem to be bot so even if you try to talk to them they wont answer..

Level 1

in reply to DarkRift1016

Reporting hackers in call of duty is useless! They give you the option but they don't stop them and to be honest that is why none of my friends and I on my account play cod no more. I noticed the don't play the name shame but that should be allowed! If you hack and cheat, people should have a right to know. Call of duty has taken a rotten turn and the players that are playing honestly and are paying to be a part of this community should be treated with respect and the hackers should be exposed and removed. If that means employees that are monitoring this have to do a little more work then too bad!!!

Call of duty use to be fun. Now it's just starting a down hill trip, I use to praise call of duty and now I can't find one good thing about the online play. Everyone is hacking, using mods, or lag switching.

P.s here is some valuable incite for the creators, the game was great the way it's was! people didn't buy the new games because they wanted anything more than new guns, kill streaks, and new maps. The people who complained about camping are the same people who camped themselves!! Mod 1,2, and 3 was your best work!! Try to keep it classic while improving the graphics is more than enough. My original account on here has been online since the year 2000. I've owned over 17 xbox 360's ran a clan and mainly been playing call of duty since then. I now own an xbox one and have been very disappointed so far with the new call of duty games.

oh yeah another thing instead of banning hackers you could just make their gameplay in that game so they can't kill nothing only be killed..then they can have a taste of what they are doing themselves.

Level 1

[ Edited ]
in reply to DarkRift1016

I have stated this similar thing,reporting is a step but why isn't Activision and it's partners creating a anti cheat program. I am old school pc gamer. I play the old SOF and some on Steam(CS: S),both have it. Don't make excuses because these consoles, whether it is a Xbox or PS,are basically computers. Or even offer servers to rent to clans to run and monitor,do something besides sitting on all the $$$ your making....

Level 4

in reply to SgtAbraham

SgtAbraham wrote:

I have stated this similar thing,reporting is a step but why isn't Activision and it's partners creating a anti cheat program. I am old school pc gamer. I play the old SOF and some on Steam(CS: S),both have it. Don't make excuses because these consoles, whether it is a Xbox or PS,are basically computers. Or even offer servers to rent to clans to run and monitor,do something besides sitting on all the $$$ your making....

They do have an "anti cheat" program. This system insta-bans modders it catches. Unfortunately, modders get through it by using an  "anti ban" program. 

With Ghosts, I believe the anti-cheat needs to start with Sony. It's my understanding that with Ghosts and later, you must have a jailbroken/spoofed console to mod. I'm not sure why Sony doesn't use a "genuine validation tool". Sony has access to the same spoofs that the modders use, they can't come up with a way to compare "what it is" with "what it should be"?

The game knows whats going on in the game. They could have fixed something small like "free fall" spawn killing years ago, but they didn't. I think Black ops had a 5 minute ban for quitting too much, but Ghosts can't recognize 4 people going 100-0 against 4 people going 0-100?

Level 2

Studios