I Might Sit This One Out

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: I Might Sit This One Out

in reply to thebigb82

Xbox One has dedicated servers for Ghosts. 

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

And not a shit was given that day

Level 15

in reply to iivrruummii

yea but Killzone has had Dedi severs since Killzone 2 (witch is about what 2009), Ghost is the first CoD game ever to have dedi on console (which is 2013) not talking about MW3 & BO2 on PC here peeps , with PS4 being "rumoured in" I think I'll be playing Killzone SF in mid - late 2014 and maybe give Ghost a try if I hear good thing about it not by youtubers or reviwers (coz you know they'll bullshit ya and say "OMG this is the best cod ever" or stuff like that to suck punch ya in but I'm not going to hold my breath on it tho of it being good or anything I hope I eat my words and like it as i did with MW, but who knows here

I think I'll wait and see what forum members say about it or my PSN/RL friends say about it too, but I'm about 75% in not buying it for console unless I get it for PC on steam

Level 13

in reply to madridboy86

No offense but Killzone is just an overhyped exclusive.  It looks just like Crysis 3 and similar to other games.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Fun fact, Killzone came before Crysis by about 3 years. So if anything Crysis looks like Killzone, not the other way around. I've never been a fan of either, just give credit where credit is due

Level 8

in reply to MrAdaptability

And Medal of Honor came years before Call of Duty, and look how that turned out. 

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

The original MOH games were amazing for their time and created by the same devs that created the COD franchise, that is before they were IW. So hardly an apt comparison, also those same devs have created Titanfall. They're kind of....um awesome at FPS games.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to MrAdaptability

Actually the original Medal of Honor was made by Dreamworks Games back in 1999, the IW devs made a pc remake called European Assault

Level 15

in reply to thebigb82

I stand corrected regarding the original MOH. You're right the devs currently known as DICE developed the first MOH game. The IW devs first and only MOH game was Allied Assault, not seeing them credited for European Assault anywhere. Small world in the FPS space it seems.

Level 8

in reply to iivrruummii

In terms of over hyped Call of Duty wins, same shit, different year

Level 15

Studios