I Might Sit This One Out

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: I Might Sit This One Out

in reply to brewcastleunite

you worry too much, mind you, the longer you take, the further behind you will be stats wise and understanding the game , then you'll get frustrated on being killed often....maybe

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

don't worry, by the time i get this game half price, i will still be better than the people who had it a year

Level 15

in reply to thebigb82

Take advantage of the $10 upgrade.  Buy it for your 3, DL it for the 4, and you can play it on both consoles, where-ever you find the best community support.

Level 7

in reply to slyd0g55

lol, its cod, it doesnt change. It takes a week to learn the maps and thats the end of whatever disadvantage you are at.

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to NoLifeKing29

maybe. but i wouldnt count on just that . 

Level 23

Now that BF4 supports no respawn I have no reason to play cod unless they make modes for us. Search is to rushed!

Level 3

in reply to Shadowgate

Batllefied 4 rules

Level 1

in reply to Battlefield-4Ru

piss off knob , so many replies for this topic ,'might sit this one out' , jeepers creepers ,should of just been 1 -  ok.....

Level 23

This is an update to my original post in June. I haven't touched my PS3 since July while I was still fooling with MW2 (I haven't touched Black Ops 2 since I hit PM back in early May). It's getting back to the shorter, colder days of late fall / winter so I'm considering getting back into online gaming as opposed to my other pursuits (flying / building gas powered rc airplanes / weekends down the shore etc.). However I'm definitely going to wait for PS4 before even considering fooling with COD Ghosts - and even then I've decided I'll put these forums to good use by watching what you guys have to say about the game on here before I decide whether or not to invest the time in making another run at the annual Call of Duty march to maximum prestige. I'm afraid I'm still a little cynical after pretty much burning out of online gaming / COD - that was largely due to the fact that I forced myself to endure the Black Ops 2 mess all the way up to Prestige Master (and once I hit PM that was my very last game!). Well, good luck to you guys that are picking this game up right away on 11/5 - I hope the game plays well for you all!

Level 10

Studios