I beg help people,I earned a patch while absolutely normally playing a match,but then the server disconnected me and I lost it.If anyone knows a solution,please say,I'll join any clan,thanks for help.

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

I beg help people,I earned a patch while absolutely normally playing a match,but then the server disconnected me and I lost it.If anyone knows a solution,please say,I'll join any clan,thanks for help.

It happened a couple a times,but this time I earned the All pro patch,so you understand why I'm doing this.

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: I beg help people,I earned a patch while absolutely normally playing a match,but then the server disconnected me and I lost it.If anyone knows a solution,please say,I'll join any clan,thanks for help.

in reply to -Oscar-

You're out of luck.  A server disconnect typically comes from a connection issue on your end.  The problem is that the game doesn't get to save your progress properly which is why you didn't get credit for earning the patch.  This type of issue can also cause your data to become corrupted and then you might find yourself dealing with a full progress reset.  I would suggest taking a look at your setup and addressing whatever is causing the issue before it causes an even bigger problem than you already have.

Level 69

Re: I beg help people,I earned a patch while absolutely normally playing a match,but then the server disconnected me and I lost it.If anyone knows a solution,please say,I'll join any clan,thanks for help.

in reply to phxs72

thanks

Level 1

Studios