I can't wait till the quickscopers are gone...

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

I can't wait till the quickscopers are gone...

Black ops 2 is out of control with these quick scoping clans. I hope ghosts really does turn out like black ops 1 for sniping...make it actually difficult and let the kids cry hahahaha

Level 8
20 REPLIES

Re: I can't wait till the quickscopers are gone...

in reply to Decree117

id go with BO1 post patch. legit sniping needs to be possible, QS should be reduced to dragscoping at best, with NO AIMASSIST (3arc lied about this in BO2, y its so common in that game still).   QS should be most common in the PC version(keyboard+mouse most accreat control skeme so QS'rs can still QS(well dragscope) without aimassist), and rare on consuls, normal controls just arnt accreat enough to QS without aimassist reliably.

Level 22

in reply to Decree117

You idiot anti-quickscopers just suck too much to be able to beat them. I go against quickscopers ALL THE TIME and i hardly ever lose or go negative. Maybe instead of wanting to nerf their playstyle, maybe you should buff your own. Also i like how you laugh at the quickscopers for complaining about the patch even though it was YOU people who were complaining first, therefore causing the patch.

Level 4

in reply to randomness550

proof, or it is just hear-say

Activision Ambassador

I can beat quickscopers, its just very annoying to join 80 percent of matches now and that's all people are doing...

Level 8

in reply to Decree117

If you can beat them, then it shouldnt matter what they are doing. Its also pretty annoying for every quickscoper to get in a game with everyone camping in their spawn with an LMG. Also its not like everyone quickscopes. I doubt even 50% of the community quickscopes. There are still FAR MORE SMG and AR users then snipers.

Level 4

I'm definitely no fan of Q/Scopers and I've had some epic rage attacks playing against them BUT it's a style they've chosen and it's a skill they've mastered (a lot of them anyway), so hats off to 'em. They're still vulnerable and some of my most satisfying kills has been against them where if they're in fairly close and miss, you charge at them and stab 'em in the neck before they can reload. Soooo good!

Level 3

in reply to Decree117

What is so annoying when you're basically getting free kills in 80% of your matches?

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I don't know.  It is like people want that number to be 100% because they cannot kill the easiest of targets.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

People don't just complain about something unless they are getting owned. I don't see people complaining about Crossbow users simply because they are not getting owned by them . It's easy to say they can beat a quickscoper. They can make claims but by the way they are complaining leads me to believe that they are getting owned. They just don't want to admit it.

Level 35

Studios