I have never been so disgusted until now!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

I have never been so disgusted until now!

It makes me sick trying to play kill confirmed. I have never been so pissed off trying to play a video game until I tried playing kill confirmed because the only thing every player in that game mode does is camp! This game mode needs to be removed from the game and never brought back in any future games.

Level 6
15 REPLIES

Re: I have never been so disgusted until now!

in reply to tensor321

That's why I only play TDM now. Years past all I played was objective games but like you I got frustrated.

We did have a mature crowd playing before but now its filled with little kids that don't know or don't care in my opinion.

Level 5

in reply to tensor321

tensor32 wrote:

It makes me sick trying to play kill confirmed. I have never been so pissed off trying to play a video game until I tried playing kill confirmed because the only thing every player in that game mode does is camp like a little b-i-t-c-h! This game mode needs to be removed from the game and never brought back in any future games.

The old issue: Playing objective modes with people who do not care about objective. You shouldn't feel "disgusted" at it, those who play like that never win anyways.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Funny, in Black Ops 2 with the score streak system you literally had to rush for your tags before someone else got to it first trying to get there kill streaks up. On Ghost the tags just lay as bait for players in waiting. The last time I played KC, I got cursed for actually picking up tags trying to get the win.

Level 7

in reply to MysteriousDeeds

Yea but thats been happening since MW3 with KC. People want more kills and leave tags alone, im seeing this now again in ghost. BO2 was different in that.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to tensor321

1. If you are going to refer to others as a female dog, make sure you don't sound like one when your complaining.

2. If you'd like me to stop camping those few times that I do, message me on here and I will give you my paypal address so you can send me $60 so you can pay for my game for me. Notice, I am even covering the tax for you because I am a good guy.

3. If you don't want to do #2, I know of this gaming system that has a lot of big-name games on it that has no campers called LeapFrog. You would see no campers, you wouldn't get so upset that you go onto a forum to whine and you may end up with some problem solving skills so when you are faced with a problem in the future, such as campers, you may be able to figure out how to deal with it instead of calling them names because you can't handle a few players.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

The thing that these kids (and even adults now) forget is that, video game or not, there ARE actually "rules" that should be followed and there are always ways of having more satisfaction with an accomplishment, like, I dunno, doing it the honorable way. I can't stand people anymore. These are the kinds of people that act this bad in a game, and are the kind of people you would be hardpressed not to knock on their asses in real life. If they are bad on a game, they are worse in real life. Grow up, folks! Make ya momma's proud!

Level 5

in reply to Ateo1988

Theres a difference between breaking the rules and not playing the objective. Last time I checked, there wasn't a rule against not collecting tags. Its a dick move, but it in no way correlates to real life behavior.

Level 35

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

OMG  You are a freaking Riot!!!!

Level 2

in reply to tensor321

I find it very difficult to play any of the objective games in Ghosts, unless you can run with 2-3 friends who have the same objective.......which should be to win the objective game while watching each others 6.......you cannot get very far. Kid last night kept screaming over the mic "are you f@*$ers going to do anything or am I the only one playing this game" end of the match he says "ONE MAN ARMY, I'M THE ONE MAN ARMY, WHY DO I EVEN HAVE A TEAM?" he was top of our team, I came in half way through the first round of blitzed and I came in second
Kid - k=15 d=12 capture=5

Me - k=18 d=21 capture=4

He had a bunch of assists and was ahead of me by a hundred or so points..........Issue I have is that he was "the one man army" and did nothing to try and keep his team alive long enough to help. I don't expect randoms in public games to have my back at every turn, but if you play team games you should at least TRY and work as a semi functional team. when all you do is rush the gate every time you spawn everyone else has to have your back, and with a mouth like that, nobody gives 2 sh!ts about if you live or die!

BTW, playing wargame in squads is a great way to learn the maps, spawn points, get to know your guns and gain xp and squad points. if you go to play now, you dont have to wait to find another player who wants to match up you can play strictly against bots. Although it did not really help me when it came to playing against the randoms but i learned a few new spots/routes on certain maps and found a couple of guns that I liked a lot more than the ones I had previously decided on. Just my 2 cents

If anyone wants to join up, add me on psn @ HoplessHooligun

Level 1

Studios