I think the dogs are OP

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

I think the dogs are OP

I believe the dogs are OP. With an automatic weapon I can't kill them 95% of the time, yet the dog's owner I can take down with a burst. The dogs are smaller, faster and harder to hit, that should be enough. There's no way it should take that many hits as opposed to a human to bring it down! 

Level 22
16 REPLIES

Re: I think the dogs are OP

in reply to Alky6

The dogs are absolutely ridiculous in this game. There is absolutely no way you will ever beat a dog at close range unless you have a shotgun. People are camping in corners with dogs and IED's and it is extremely annoying. Their health should be cut in half or they need to be a higher killstreak.

Level 4

in reply to Alky6

Fully agreed. Can't soundwhore them, can't even kill them with C4. For a 5 gunstreak, this is ridiculous.

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

How can you not soundwhore the snarling and whining of a dog in the game.  I can hear them halfway across the map, plus you can hear the guy whistling them in.  They half 2 or 3 times the health of the player, which makes it fine because why would a 5 killstreak be so easy to kill.  You guys sound like you need to work on your aiming a bit.  Dogs normally take 4-5 bullets at tops to kill not that much really just aim better and react quicker.

Level 7

in reply to LTSHiNySiDeZ3

LTSHiNySiDeZ3 wrote:

You guys sound like you need to work on your aiming a bit.  Dogs normally take 4-5 bullets at tops to kill not that much really just aim better and react quicker.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong on the 4-5 bullet thing. I've had them come straight at me from about 20 - 30 feet or so, not a lot of aiming required and I'm sending a steady stream of AR bullets at it the whole time, and I die. In the last 2 days that I've had the game I've had them come "straight" at me about a dozen times, I managed to drop one. I understand they're too fast when attacking from any other angle that you aren't aware of immediately, but straight on? A burst like at a human is all it should take.

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

The dogs have double the health of a player.  Show a player is 2-3 and a dog is 4-5-6 occasionally.  I never have a problem killing a dog when they are at least a few steps away.

Level 7

You can hear an enemy dog halfway across the map? You must have either higher than average hearing or an extraordinary headset.

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

I have the Sony headset and Astro A50's and I can hear them with both headsets.  They are loud and the player whistling them in from a good distance as well.

Level 7

I have Astro A50's and I can't hear them until it's too late.

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

Well then you must be deaf or not have the setting adjusted correctly.

Level 7

Studios