Im having trouble with clan invites. I accept the clan invites but when i go to use the clan tag it tells me that im not in a clan! what do i do? is anyone else experiencing this?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Im having trouble with clan invites. I accept the clan invites but when i go to use the clan tag it tells me that im not in a clan! what do i do? is anyone else experiencing this?

Im having trouble with clan invites. I accept the clan invites but when i go to use the clan tag it tells me that im not in a clan! Also clan details is locked still even though ive accepted the invite,,, what do i do? is anyone else experiencing this?

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Im having trouble with clan invites. I accept the clan invites but when i go to use the clan tag it tells me that im not in a clan! what do i do? is anyone else experiencing this?

in reply to DADDYGAME
Solution
‎11-11-2013 05:17 PM

I have finally found a soluttion to this problem!! apparently the only way to do it is unlink ur psn account from ur elite account then link it back and re invite to the clan!!! and also (if that dont work use a different ps3 to accept the invite for the clan)

Level 2
15 REPLIES

Re: Im having trouble with clan invites. I accept the clan invites but when i go to use the clan tag it tells me that im not in a clan! what do i do? is anyone else experiencing this?

in reply to DADDYGAME

anyone? anything?

Level 1

in reply to DADDYGAME

anything yet?

Level 2

in reply to DADDYGAME

im having the same issue, i join the clan but im still not in it.. if u get anything, please let me know, i want to play clan mode.

Level 1

in reply to DADDYGAME

Got the exact same problem. I accepted the clan invite, it shows I'm in the clan on the iPhone app, but in barracks it says I'm not in one.

Level 1

in reply to DADDYGAME

It's probably glitched right now. I am pretty sure a fix is probably on its way. If you feel this is an issue that needs sorting now, contact @ATVIAssist on Twitter or go to the Facebook page and tell them your issue and wait for a response.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Clan wars doesn't start until later in the month (25th). Until then I suspect that they have shut down a lot of the clan functionality.

Level 1

in reply to scottman72

Considering most of my friends can see it and the clan can already be leveled up by playing (it's already level 5), would make sense that it's just a bug. I'm wondering if there's a file I could delete so Steam could try to re-download it, but idk where to start since verifying the integrity finds no corrupted files.

Level 1

in reply to DADDYGAME

Any updates on this matter? any fix or solution available?

Level 2

in reply to DADDYGAME
Level 2

Studios