Improve

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Improve

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

most of these maps are 'medium' size maps, theres only 2 really large maps, stonehaven and siege, and IMO stonehaven is no bigger than Liberation from MW3, I cant rally tell how big siege is because of all the buildings lol
I think everyone is just comparing them to all the crackerbox maps from BO2

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

don't get me wrong these maps are great for infected, blitz, dom, and search but for tdm,ffa,kill confirmed, hunted, (stormfront) cranked, team tactical they are not very good.

Level 10

If you don't like the larger maps for certain game modes don't play them.  I happen to like the larger maps for KC and the other game modes.  I think they are great as they provide some variety from game to game in the same game mode.

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they should be made smaller.  I wish we could do a poll on here to get a sense of what the general community thinks.

Level 7

in reply to MasterPheonix

sometimes big maps can be fun and sometimes it can be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

it depends on who you play with

Level 10

in reply to Albysky

I would throw Stormfront and Snow Map (is it whiteout?  they name them all something weather oriented) in the large category as well.  I really don't mind the larger maps.  It lets you sit back and watch enemy movements (assuming they are moving).  We don't really need 4 strikezones, 7 warhawks and a stonehaven.  Maps are fine.

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to Highwayman0226

Ya I forgot that one...

Level 17

I've been running around every map, including the so called 'large' maps with the MTar, and been very successful too. It's not the maps, weapons or perks you're given, it's how you use them that counts. I'm not a natural run and gun type but I have proved to myself it can be done on any map in ghosts. If you can't do it then it's not the game that's the problem.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

ok for objective gamemodes map size doesn't matter, but for games like tdm, kc, ffa, the maps are to big

Level 10

I do only play HC Dom, and I can see how map size is important for KC and maybe FFA, but TDM it shouldn't make any odds. I played TDM in W@W and it was okay, the maps are no bigger than they were then.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

Same here I'm no  run around but done exactly the same, mtar  and/or k7 on stonehaven and I've done ok, I stick around the central part the mtar has very good range for an smg as long as you keep moving and try to anticipate where the enemy may be or come from you do just fine. It's the thinking part that I reckon some ppl are struggling with.

Level 14

Studios