Improve

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Improve

Ghosts is getting more fast pace, they fixing the spawns, and once they reduce the damage on these weapons and return to black ops 1 sniping, and cut some parts off these maps the game would be even more fast pace. I'm not going to give a review on it till the next cod comes out, because I know they can fix this. return it to mw3 fast pace and time to kill,  this game is very close to perfect they just need to add some things and take out some things.......

we can tweet them to reduce map size and they'll do it because this is a business they don't want to lose us that's why quick scoping is still possible.....

but first lets start with the maps go to infinity ward and tweet them to reduce the map size, stonehaven can be a real good map if it was smaller......#REDUCEMAPSIZE @Call of Duty

Level 10
152 REPLIES

Re: Improve

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

Stop crying. Adapt.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

dude I am not crying I'm actually really good at this game, but the only game modes I can play is dom, blitz, and cranked because they are the only ones with the fast pace of classic Call of duty.

I'm 6th prestige lvl 50 so I 'm playing and enjoying the game  I just would want a few game changes to return it to mw3 fast pace

Level 10

Fast paced Call of Duty classics?  You obviously never played COD 3, COD 4, or W@W they were loaded with snipers and by far the best of the COD series.  MW2 had some snipers, but quick scoping ruined that game very fast.  The only people that want fast paced games are people that can't shoot with precision over distance.  I would have decimated you with the Arisaka on W@W, besides why not leave people alone with sniping?  You can't adapt to them being better than you?

Level 7

in reply to LTSHiNySiDeZ3

I've already adapted, and my kd is above a 1 and my win/loss so I'm doing well, and as long as I see the quickscoper first I'll win

Level 10

All I'm telling you is that old COD the best COD's all had very heavy sniping.  The only people that think otherwise are the newer generation of COD kids.

Level 7

in reply to gotsomestars

i dont necessarily agree with his post...but at least he was respectful and gave his honest opinion without bashing the dev team and what not....whats wrong with you people?

Level 11

in reply to veilofmaya

I'm just trying to start a discussion, I don't understand why these insults are coming

Level 10

some of these regulars have "stop crying. adapt" saved as a macro i swear it lol...keep it up man...very nice respectful post..thats what these forums are for anyways...discussions about the game

Level 11

in reply to veilofmaya

While the post is respectful, it isn't just talking about the game.  Once you cross the line from talking about your experience to lobbying for change, I say all is fair.  The OP is trying to gain support for change which would affect other people.  That's not just talking about the game no matter how respectful.

Because of that, I'm ok with people dissenting.  Everyone should be respectful, but voicing a contrary viewpoint or suggesting that the OP "stop crying and adapt" is valid.

Some people don't agree with the changes and those people should have a voice too.

Level 7

Studios