Is it just me?....

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Is it just me?....

Let me start off by saying that I'm not complaining, just asking...

So far, I seem to suck at this game. I like the game better than BO2 and the maps are ok, but for some reason, I can't do well at all. I've been playing Team Deathmatch and can't even get a kill streak going. I seem to get shot in the back ALL the time. In every match I seem to end up with an even K/D ratio because as soon as I make a kill, someone is right behind me shooting me in the back. Anyone else seeing this?

Also, I seem to lose every head-to-head encounter. If I turn a corner and another player is facing me. We both raise our guns, and I die. This happens, I know, but not every time. Every single time I die. Maybe my aim is off? Not sure. You?

Thanks.

Level 4
19 REPLIES

Re: Is it just me?....

in reply to iHuntU1

hey im prestige 1 , these tips may help you out ,  when going around corners ads even if theres only a 5% chance of an enemy being there , in this cod 90% of the time the first person to pull up there gun first wins the battle , also move about as much as possible and try to keep your back to walls, takes a while before you automatically do it but its a trick ive came across in this game , hope this helps you out ,

Level 1

in reply to JohnGee26

To add to this post, OP, maybe try using the ARX rifle for bit. It has awsome hip fire accuracy and it's pretty good at range, especially if you use the muzzle attachment. This will help the engagment part but also move around the map tactically. Don't just run across area because they are "convenient" because those are most highly watched areas. I do this all the time and it works for me.

Level 48

in reply to iHuntU1

You're not alone im the exact same, cant seem to get going at all.

Sometimes i will have a really good game but 90% of the time i'll get an even kd or worse.

Just got to keep going i guess.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to killacarrot1

The last few days I changed up my strategy. I'm doing less "running and gunning" and being a bit more careful when turning corners and moving through open areas. This has helped me a lot.I'm getting positive K/D ratios in nearly every match now.

Level 4

in reply to iHuntU1

BO2 muzzled your sense's my friend.

Level 48

in reply to iHuntU1

I think BO2 was so frantic that it taught everyone to run around like chickens with their heads cut off - I do best when I slow it down move from cover to cover.  If you aim down sights all the time like I do - I highly recommend the "Quick Draw" Perk for winning those head to head gun battles. Also I'd stick to the Assault Rifles because of the large map sizes - I haven't had much luck with SMG's.

Level 24

in reply to iHuntU1

That's because the aim assist in this game sucks and the spawns in team games act like deathmatch random spawns.

Level 11

in reply to iHuntU1

This game definitely requires a more cautious approach versus a mad rush to everywhere.

Level 12

in reply to iHuntU1

Yes. I hate the spawning specially when your enemy spawns right in your back and kills you before you even get one step

Level 1

Studios