Is the Spawn ever gonna be fixed?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Is the Spawn ever gonna be fixed?

Nice how you guys make couple million dollars of some 10 min wolf "upgrade" how bout you do some real shit and fix this fucking spawn. I spawn and get killed, or I spawn an kill. Paid 70 for this shit fix it. WTF is wrong with you guys, not getting paid enough? Fix the Spawn, what a joke

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Is the Spawn ever gonna be fixed?

in reply to silensoccisor

I so agree with you. Almost every game I have respawn issues. I am getting tired of this. Just this morning before going to work, I was sitting by the statue looking left and right (pro shop, up stairs) and after two teammates spawn 20ft away a third person (the enemy) spawns behind them thus killing them. I turn to look to see why I think a teammate is shooting another, low and behold the enemy and of course he fires me up for a quick triple kill.  How is that fair?

Level 8

On the main forum page, they are looking into input from spawn changes they established in Core TDM. Overall, the reception has been good and I am sure it's going to work itself into other modes here soon.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Not sure which responses u were looking at but most of the feedback has been negative.  The few that say the spawns r better seemed to be the peeps who only played for a couple matches.

I have been on for 5 or 6 hrs a day(Core TDM) since patch and not very much has changed.  And its not going to until they change the system in which you spawn.  Adding more fixed spawn points isn't gonna do it.  I can find a spot on every single map where the enemy will spawn within 20 ft of me.  Shouldn't happen ever

Level 42

in reply to KurtK24

i was playing strikezone and killed an enemy that was camping and so i tried to take over his spot cause they were enemies by him and when i was looking at them another one literally spawned inside me so... he killed me

Level 1

in reply to xX_Dragonfire_X1

crikey , thought i had it bad when a guy spawned point blank in front of me and knifed me on freight just now.

Level 34

Stop crying about spawns. The spawns are way better now. I've played for hours upon hours a day and I've only encountered a few poor spawns (much like the crappy ones on Black Ops II and MW2&3). They're not going to make it so you spawn 50 miles from the action. I agree that there are some really terrible spawns, but if you're a good player, 1 crappy spawn death won't ruin your precious stats.

Level 14

in reply to Gunnerman677

Spawns are way better where?

They are exactly the same, except perhaps in TDM on 360 where they have done some work...

When enemies spawn close enough to instantly knife you, on a regular basis, something is wrong...

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

I honestly just think you are a poor sport.

Level 14

in reply to Gunnerman677

Gunnerman677 wrote:

I honestly just think you are a poor sport

Huh? I thought we were discussing the spawn system here, WTF does being a good or poor sport have to do with any of this??

Level 17

Studios