Judge Dredd calls me a hacker video you decide

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Judge Dredd calls me a hacker video you decide

Level 12
15 REPLIES

Re: Judge Dredd calls me a hacker video you decide

in reply to eleven1181

lol I'm not a great player, but I've had similar messages.

Level 8

in reply to eleven1181

I did enjoy this.

Level 10

in reply to cybizzorg

Have you seen the comments section. Someone actually thinks I'm a hacker after watching the video WTF it's got to be a wind up lol

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

It's clear to me that you're just reading the spawns and using your mini map correctly. Not sure why anybody would call that hacks.

Level 20

in reply to eleven1181

I have few questions. Why don't you put them on your block list?Why are you trying to prove your self to someone like that ?What kind of power does this person have over you that you have to justify your actions with a video?Why ?Have you been in trouble for this in the past?

Level 2

in reply to capt_nut1

Are you serious capt_nut lol no I've not been in trouble in the past for hacking. I started doing YouTube about a month ago, so I'm always on the looking for new videos and thought this noob judge Dredd would make a good video and I was right it's got a lot of views 1 of my highest.

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

Again why do you care what this person said?MY fault didn't mean to offend you ,I see now YouTube

Level 2

in reply to capt_nut1

Capt_nut you didn't offend me and were did I said I cared about what judge Dredd said ? I couldn't care less what he said he's obviously a little kid. I dominated him and got a reaction from him so decided to put it on YouTube. I actually take it as a complement that I played that good someone thought I was hacking the game.

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

If I made a video for every time i've been called a hacker.... man i'd have a lot of annoying videos.

People are just dumb and look for any excuse to write off playing poorly. "Camper" "Hacker" and my personal favorite "Try hard" come to mind.

One time sticks out more than any. Me and my clan received the clan war's body suit and helmet pretty early on. So after playing a match in tdm these two guys are just crying up a storm during the final kill cam, which happen to be me killing both of them ( one happen to be behind me thx sound whoring) but I turned around and got him.

"OMG there is no way he could have seen us, he's a hacker he has unlimited UAV and a aim bot. Look at his helmet you can't have that yet. GG hacker"

And they back out, priceless.

Level 34

Studios