Just for fun…try it...

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Just for fun…try it...

This past week I decided to put BO2 back in its case and go back and play some InfinityWard MW3 to refresh my mind as to the differences. What a treat this has been...it was like a whole new game again...it was awesome to actually shoot at someone and they actually died...only had one Host Migration in the last 5 days of playing. I am so looking forward to Ghosts.

If you haven't played MW3 in a while I would recommend trying it out, this is of course if you had a previous positive experience while playing it. I have come to realize a greater level of respect as to how InfinityWard works in designing and executing their games versus that of Treyarch. I don't see any reason for me right now to take BO2 out of its case. I will keep playing MW3 until Ghosts comes out.

Level 12
7 REPLIES

Re: Just for fun…try it...

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

BO2 was a much better game than MW3 will ever be.  I have a higher K/D in MW3 but it is because of the OP Killstreaks and easy to use weapons.  BO2 has a larger skill gap.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

Agreed, i find it a lot more fluid & smooth than MW3...IMO!

Level 2

I dont like either of them but If i had to choose. BO2 for sure. Now of you want to play a smooth game...put MW3 back in its case and pull out MW2. Then your talking sense

Level 8

in reply to SubToXd

I will concede, MW2 was one of my favorites.

Level 12

tryed playing bo2 but went back to mw3 after one day playing it. mw4 is still the best one for me infact i can't play any of the treyarch games

Level 15

in reply to gkidd44

Are you from the future? If so, can you tell me if MW4 is worth buying or is it just another Money Waste #4 .

You probably ment CoD 4 (AKA MW1). I do prefer Infinity Ward CoDs, however, and IMO MW2 is the best.

Level 5

in reply to Unusualguide

lol yes cod4 thanks

Level 15

Studios