KEM STRIKE or MOAB?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Highlighted

KEM STRIKE or MOAB?

I am just curious to see what everyone thinks was "easier" to get? Now I know both aren't easy in any way and does take "skill" but personally I think MOABS were slightly harder or ghosts is just more of my type of game. I've probably had 50-80 MOABS and already have over 50 KEM STRIKES so just wondering what everyone else thinks?

Level 3
8 REPLIES

Re: KEM STRIKE or MOAB?

in reply to GREEN_assassin3

I will say K.E.M Strike is easiest to get and it too harder to get a MOAB

Level 3

in reply to iTruity

Yeah but with these stupid spawns it almost seems like KEM STRIKE'S are harder except MW3 you had portable radars and enemy's wouldn't spawn feet away from you like in ghosts but thanks for the feedback.

Level 3

KEMs are ridiculously easy to get unless you get spawnkilled or soundwhored by a nub using Dead Silence.

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

LOL huh? How does using dead silence and sound whoring = nub? When I first started playing COD, I never had a headset, nor knew that it was possible to sound whore.

To the OP I believe the Moab is a little harder to get. Especially considering you can get the KE.M on strikezone for just completing a field order.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

The Strike zone care package KEM STRIKE def. Doesn't count that is the cheapest way for anyone to say they have gotten a KEM STRIKE. By noob I think he means sitting in a corner soundwhoring which is stupidly pathetic and a cowardly way to play. Most ppl I see doing that go 5-10 for the whole match which I would personally find boring. 

Level 3

in reply to Schoat333

I'm not saying soundwhoring is a bad thing. Actually it's good because it means people are trying to learn something and gain skill. It's Dead Silence that ruins it all because it's ridiculously OP.

Level 7

in reply to brentcers37

That's compete truth right there on a 20 kill streak and I walk through the gas station from C dom on octane just to have some guy sitting there with an LMG aimed down sight next to the wire truck looking right at where I'm coming from. I watched the kill cam and even I could hear me coming a mile away through the kill cam... not right

Level 3

i would say that in ghosts it is easier to get

I had 17 in mw3

and i have 87 KEM's in ghosts..

im sure ive gotten better which could contribute, but mw3 was a faster paced game. ghost is way slower

Level 8

Studios