Kicking moron players!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Kicking moron players!

Who would like to see an option to kick a player on your own team from the lobby? What I mean by this is the one guy on the team who stands out in the open, spinning in circles, shooting up into the air! Or the moron in the corner shoot at a light or wall or whatever! Basically the play who doesn't take the match seriously and is just a plain retard! Have an option to kick them from the lobby!

Level 11
32 REPLIES

Re: Kicking moron players!

in reply to USMC-NUT-KRACKE

sadly it will never happen plus its their game let them play the way the want no matter how stupid it is

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

I agree with you that it is that person's game let them play it how they like.

but on the other hand we also paid money to play a game and if your playing a team game and get one person on your team being a total prick then this is stopping you playing the game in the manner that you wish.

we have all had that player on our team I've had more than my fair share of them and they just make the game pointless. ( in a team mode ) ffa do what the heck he likes not a problem to anyone.

Level 9

Good thought, but it would be abused.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

I have said this before but in a vote system that will allow certain number of votes to get you kicked it may stop all the lobby crap talk that seems to go on. Plus it wouldn't be down to one person having a bad game just kicking someone having a good game.

A good idea that will never happen.

Level 9

Just move on and join a new lobby.

Level 7

in reply to xX--MattySW--Xx

Move on and put up with crap.... not much of an answer.

Level 9

in reply to blade3370

I just dont think its a big deal, only ever had this once myself and i play a lot. Yes annoying but just back out in the intermission and find a new lobby.

Level 7

in reply to xX--MattySW--Xx

It sucks though when it comes down to being a close match and this one moron is just running around like a freak needing his Ritalin!!!!

Level 11

Like I said that is stopping you playing the game you paid for the way you want to play it's wrong.

Level 9

Studios