Kontrol Freeks

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Kontrol Freeks

in reply to HAILARROW

I've used the CQC (shorter) ones for years and I really like them. They allow my hand/grip to be a little more open which causes less stress on my joints. Aka - I can play longer and my hands don't hurt as much. #OldPeopleProblems

in reply to jeepchick

I hear ya.  Especially the hashtag! (which also includes slower reflexes)

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Level 63

in reply to HAILARROW

If I may say, not only do they look like they'd do bugger all for anything, but would cripple my thumbs eventually. Can anyone tell me the point in using them? @_@

Level 8

in reply to HAILARROW

I recently got Vortex Kontrol Freeks and I'll say it helps a lot. If you've got small hands it will be hard to use them because of the height the have. But, they're worth it.

Level 2

in reply to HAILARROW

Makes for a steadier aim in game. Theyre pretty useful & cheap, id say go for it.

Level 11

in reply to HAILARROW

I use CQC and love them.  Having the extra height on the sticks makes my hands more comfortable.  Love them on both the ps3 and ps4 controllers.

These are not cheating devices btw and are MLG approved for those who are slamming them.

Level 16

in reply to HAILARROW

Phantoms are the best ones for COD imho. A small warning though , once you have had them you can never go back.

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to HAILARROW

They are beneficial for long sessions imo.  It's purely a comfort thing, they aren't going to make you better.  Mine are phantoms.

Level 29

in reply to HAILARROW

Got the vortex. Love it for the left stick. I find my aim is better with a concave thumb stick and actually just use the classic FPS Freek for the right.

Level 25

in reply to HAILARROW

thanks for the info, im an older player dealing with arthritis. im not trying to "overkill or beat" the players that i play with. i just wanna have the chance at least not to die every round that im in  or to help my fellow teammates. this may help my situation. thanks!

Level 5

Studios