Kontrol Freeks

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Kontrol Freeks

in reply to stilirise1979

These things will definitely help with the arthritis. It's one of those attachments that has some ergonomic perks as it reduces a lot of the strain on your thumbs.

Keep in mind, there is a learning curve associated with these things; but overall they save a lot of strain on your thumbs and to a degree will help with your accuracy.

Level 25

in reply to DocChoi

^This! Dont get frustrated if you pop them on and suddenly lose some skill levels. They do take some time to get adjusted to, it took several hours over a couple of days. You might also need to adjust your look sensitivity.

in reply to HAILARROW

What, exactly, are these things supposed to do? I've seen them and not really sure how they're supposed to help your gameplay. I use a normal dualshock controller but I got L2/R2 trigger extensions, whatever you wanna call them, on mine

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to h1r0l3r

They elongate your analog sticks and give a larger degree of motion. Basically it allows players to play at a higher sensitivity as the sticks are longer, so moving them slightly won't cause your player to spin like crazy while you can turn faster if you move the stick all the way.

Level 25

in reply to DocChoi

Hmm..okay. Seems interesting. I play on a 10 sensitivity so not sure how helpful these would be to someone like me.

Level 10

in reply to h1r0l3r

I would say try them . They are really comfortable to use and give a really positive feel to the game, I have never looked back I love them.

Level 24

Studios