Lag,Spawn, Quick scoping, maps!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Lag,Spawn, Quick scoping, maps!!!

Lag – Was awful on MW3 barely noticeable on BO2. Its back again on Ghosts, in one instance I saw the edge of the guys head come round the corner, I opened up and he finished me with 2 or 3 bullets, the kill cam showed him in the middle of the corridor before I started firing! I bought it early in the day so at night it became worse. So is lag really just a server issue? Does distance from the server make a difference?

Spawning  – Have they even tested the game? Its normally  easy for them to fix this so in time it shouldn’t be a problem.

Quick scoping – I couldn’t wait for a call of duty game without quick scoping. I got quick scoped yesterday by the same player the kill cam didn’t even show him look down the scope when he killed me. My main gripe is that it’s just unfair advantage that the gun can be used effectively at close range when its meant for long range. It also seems like sniper shots are weighed in favour of any other gun I could be shooting the guy but the one quick scope kills me! I actually love sniper rifles but I use them as they are supposed to be used, hiding in a room far away from battle.

Maps – They all look amazing but look like Downturn and since no one (at least in the UK) ever seemed to choose Downturn on MW3 then why create a maps that look like it!?

Level 1
23 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Lag,Spawn, Quick scoping, maps!!!

in reply to banjomango

No lag on BO2? you must have one of those crap connections that was so bad nobody could kill you. BO2 was the worst lag out of all of the CODs EVER!!! Upgrade your net, this game is bearable with the lag, not as bad as MW3 and 100 times better than Black Ops.

Level 21

in reply to PRaNK5Ta7

YYup, I agree BO2 appeared to have more lag

Level 15

in reply to banjomango

No idea what you're talking about..the lag is nowhere as bad as BO2 was. It's def something on your end.

Level 6

in reply to Funnyguy111

So could it be servers? I checked everything on my connection after MW3 and its all good. According to many of the posts on lag a bad connection was actually a benefit!

Do they use UK servers if so perhaps you are closer to the server than me? (I'm North West BTW) I don't know much about it I'm just postulating a theory as to why there seems to be so much variability in players experience of Lag.

Level 1

in reply to Funnyguy111

For you friend, literally everybody I know would say BO was much worse than ghosts, in perspective of lag anyways

Level 15

in reply to banjomango

I had a few slow downs here and there, but nothing like constant Lag.It was usually only for a second or two and only happened to me twice in 5 hours.

Spawns are predictable in most game modes. The only mode where it was crazy was cranked, but isn't that the point of that game mode?

I did get quick scoped once. I shot at a snipe that was looking at the ground running, and somehow he killed me. Only happened once tho.

I like the Maps, but as others have said, some are too big, and the game play is really slow on them. I had one game where I was running around for at least a minute without even seeing anyone.

Level 20

in reply to banjomango

Lag comp seemed pretty well balanced for me (but it was for the first few days of BOII too until they started patching things for the complainers and then I was a good second behind everyone else for the rest of the year).  MW3, my bullets were just "sponged". Sorry you're having issues now but for me I'd like it to stay just as it is.  In this game it's been 50/50, some insta-deaths, some good battles. Spawning could use some adjustments but I'm sure they'll do that shortly. QS - I've not personally been a victim of this (yet!) Maps - I'm happy with these, good balance of short and long range, more realistic but perhaps could use just a little touch on upgrading the colours (but not stupid bright maps like Rush.

Level 4

in reply to banjomango

Quickscoping on this game is brilliant it is like black ops 1 in a way and what u said is not true i got my fair share of getting hammered with a shotguns and assualt rifles if ur complaining about Quickscoping then clearly ur to shit to do it accuracy and timing is skill not spraying with an assualt rifle a 5 year old can do that .More people buy this game for sniping that anything else so shut up complaining

Level 1

in reply to iNuZ-_-

no one has actually answered my question about servers and people like iNUZ just resort to assumptions and profanities when an opinion is incompatible with his/her world view.

Level 1

Studios