Lag?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Lag?

I am by far not the best player in this game.  I was ok in BO2, never really racking up great stats, but holding my own.

I am a BIG COD fan, having bought every one since it's inception.  I can't understand how i can lose EVERY showdown with an opponent, whether i see him first, or we draw at the same time.

It's getting REALLY frustrating, b/c as i said, i am not the greatest, but i am not NEARLY as bad as this game is making me.

I get off 4 or 5 shots, hit him, but he rings out one perfect shot, & gets me, & when i see the replay, NO shots from me at all.

Anyone else having these issues?  Is it lag?  I have a pretty good internet connection, so i can't figure this out.  Getting pretty frustrated.....

Level 1
48 REPLIES

Re: Lag?

in reply to FrontL1neW1nner

Same exact thing for me. I was a 1.21 K/D on BO2 and by no means am I a pro. But I liked being average and winning some/losing some. But in this it seems I am losing all unless I shoot two seconds before they round a corner. I just posted my issues with the game and hope they fix it. It could be awesome if they just get there sh*t togther.

Crazer54

Level 1

in reply to Crazer54

Now that the lag is gone on the dedicated servers I am often overcompensating expecting lag and the lag-comp to be in play. This will hopefully go away once I get used to the dedicated servers because it really impacts my gameplay.

Level 9

in reply to mischaelite
what dedicated servers?
Level 59

in reply to mischaelite

theres no dedicated servers yet....the game lags like crazy

Level 4

in reply to Crazer54

What I find weird is that it seemed fine up until Sunday for me. Now I get the one shot wonders a lot. Sucks because I got a really good impression at first. Now I have to play very cautious to make sure I have surprise on my side.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

And this is why people camp! preciely whyl

Level 2

yes mine lags a lot, yet my mates doesn't and my internet connection is 4 times what his is, feerrrkkkkeedddd up

Level 1

It makes it not fun to play......if they don't fix this, it will be on the shelf in 2 weeks....

Level 1

I have the same problem.  It was bad in black ops 2 and it seems worse with ghosts.  This fix might help.  I was getting last place every time in a match but now I can get at least top four with a 1 k/d ratio.  What you need to do is connect your PS3 wireless and log into ghosts and join a match.  When I am in a lobby  I go into the settings in my router using my phone browser and reduce my upload speed to 100kbs but keep my download at normal which is about 28mbs.  It seems to help with me and I win some of the face to face gun fights instead of getting killed by one bullet and bullets that turn corners.   

Level 1

Studios