Leave now with at least a little dignity.

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: Leave now with at least a little dignity.

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

Every game kind of sucks.

Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to pumpkinheadpol

Why not give some "reasoning" behind why the game sucks soooo bad, besides just stating it sucks.  You lose credibility when you don't provide reasons to back your statements.

I loved Ghosts when I first played it on 360, then hated it after update rendered it useless to play due to lag.  Now on the PS4, I enjoy it quite a bit.

Its a new system and game.  You know how many people who have never played video games, went and bought the PS4 and got Ghosts because it was the "go to" game?  Alot.  Thats a big reason so many people sit in corners and dont move the entire match.  They don't know how to play with the natural flow of the game, yet.  Trust me, the corner campers are the thing that makes me so infuriated with the game....but its not the games fault or the developers.  Sure the maps are bigger and seem to "aid" more to corner camping, but even if it were still all small maps...I guarantee you would still see your fair share of corner campers....again refer to above....alot of them are new to video games in general.

I did enjoy Black Ops and Black Ops 2 more than any of the other titles since MW2.  Ghosts is getting up there for me, but the corner camping epidimic does get extremely ridiculous.  There are other things to be fixed as well, but I can say even if I threw the game in the trash right now....I still got my $60 worth of entertainment since I've had it.

Level 7

Once again its hilarious to see people praising BO2, when there was absolutely no praise to be found anywhere during its lifecycle. Horrible game.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

People are praising MW2 but all people complained about were OP this and OP that.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I'll praise MW2's netcode and Favela. Everything else about that game was literally broken.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

MW2's maps were great.  A lot of variety and simplicity.  Maps like Chasm shouldn't ever exist, too complex and very bland.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I like that Ghosts got away from the horrible "3 lanes only maps" and brought back the vertical scaling, (something that Treyarch completely abandoned or haphazardly threw in as a joke), but some of the maps go a little too far.

Level 20

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, for example mine is i absolutely hated mw3 , i loved bo2, and when i first played ghosts long before it came out said i thought it had the potential to be the best cod to date which suprised me given how much i hated mw3 and tbh not overly fond of mw2 either..

now the games out and ive played it a lot (at 10th prestige) it is imho tied with bo2 as my most enjoyable cod to date, if they fixed the issues with ricochet in hardcore it would easily be imho the best cod to date

Level 75

What about the game do you not like? You didn't say.

I like it much better than BO2. I like the idea of no prestiege, but instead ranking up squad members. I hated in BO2 how knifing worked (or didn't work). Now in Ghosts, that works fine.

So, again. what's your complaint?

Level 4

in reply to iHuntU1

I'll tell you what I don't like and what (from what I read) concerns others too. Pace of the game is not that of a twitch shooter, it's much more like the pace of a battlefield game. It does not require more intelligent thinking for good stats, it's more of a test of patience. Most want constant action, not to wait around, or have to spend 30 seconds to find any action. If I wanted to do something slow, I would knit a sweater. I play games because they keep my attention away from the real world and occupy my mind which is fun to me. When more time is spent in a game looking for something to occupy my mind than actually occupying my mind, it becomes boring. Other annoying things........instadeaths, bad matchmaking (I am in central US no need to put me in Europe games), spawning...........

Level 19

Studios