Lets get a top ten list going of worst things that they put in call of duty that hurts the game

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Lets get a top ten list going of worst things that they put in call of duty that hurts the game

Target Finders, Lag Comp  are my 2 things

Level 5
16 REPLIES

Re: Lets get a top ten list going of worst things that they put in call of duty that hurts the game

in reply to augkash

Lag compensation has been in CoD since PS2.

Anyway, Theater, tac inserts.

Level 59

Re: Lets get a top ten list going of worst things that they put in call of duty that hurts the game

in reply to ChestSplittah

Why theater?

Level 8

in reply to SubToXd

Because it damages the game.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

How so?

Level 4

in reply to augkash

1. tactial insertion, boosting fags 2.black ops 2 emp grenades, flash etc.. how it did not use ricochet, fricken team mates would throw these on purpose and 3. from me would be the game getting hacked , cheaters ruined MW MW2 ability to fly etc...

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

yea make all uavs counter uavs blackbird orbital vsat etc .. only supports you .. not the team . im a HC PLAYER  so im not really looking in the hub for shots fired unless uav is up, hit markers dont bother me, HC they drop , tac inserts are my biggest hate with the game

Level 23

in reply to augkash

1.) Tac Insert

2.) 1/2 Hit kill pistols

3.) Lack of HC support

4.) Ghost being split into 3 different perks

5.) Having to move to keep ghost active

6.) FLASH grenades that make you incapable of moving

7.) Lack of weapon choice in LMG/Shotgun/Sniper classes

8.) Quickscoping

9.) Drop/Jump shot.... (Ive found in a few cases a player jumping distorts the hitbox so they are impossible to kill when in the air, this doesnt happen all the time though)

10.) Split screening

11.) Emphasis on killstreaks (they should be there to support you and your team not dictate a games outcome)

12.) Current generation of lag comp

13.) Emphasis on perks

14.) Spawn trapping

15.) Lack of communication from developers who refuse to conscede there is a problem with the game

16.) Catering for children and 1st time players (Glow in the dark camo's, Over whelming aim assist, TF's MMS scanners etc)

More a list of faults with the current games rather than a list of bad things been put in but you get the idea!

Level 8

in reply to surridge1990

9) COD is known for its versatility.
10) this was an "about time" feature.
14) Hell of a lot better than the revenge spawn system
15) Developers are completely aware. They cant possibly listen to millions of people.

Other than those I agree with everything else.

Level 8

in reply to SubToXd

SubToXd wrote:

15) Developers are completely aware. They cant possibly listen to millions of people.

Other than those I agree with everything else.

No, this is different.  There has been little to no communication with the community when it comes to the really big issues, at least from 3arch. 

Let me ask a question here.  What is the #1 problem that almost everyone agrees with, at least on the console side?  Would you agree it is connection issues?  Now one more question, does anyone on these boards expect to hear ANYTHING about these issues over the next four months from IW?

Level 48

Studios