Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: Major Faults with CoD: Ghosts

in reply to arcadias

Just have to adapt to the game or you'll get pooped on every game. find a hot zone with high traffic and defend it i'm not saying hide in a house the whole game just patrol a small part of the map. sure the health is pretty low but it's here to stay so adapt or get pooped on. lol

Level 2

in reply to brentcers37

The colourblind mode it this is really bad.  It just puts a filter on the reds to make them all look pink (well at least to someone with Protanopia) which makes it off putting.  Guessing it maybe aimed at people with the rare form of colour blindness, Tritanopia, but this isn't great for the more common forms of it.  What we really need is an option to change the default colour of the reticle and maybe a filter applied to the uniforms.  Real shame as the did a great job with the black ops games.

Level 1

in reply to TheManThatBeBig1

Yea I made complaints about this in BO2 with the bad color blind assist.  This one doesn't really help either.  I would like them to do something like BF4 did with multiple color choices.  You could have blue enemies, green teammates, and purple objectives.  Made it much easier on the (color) blind people.

Level 7

I was just talking about this earlier.  The color pallet chosen for Ghosts is the most horrible for Protanopia that I have ever seen.  The players just meld into the background and the color blind mode does nothing  besides change the player names.  Which helps, don't get me wrong.  But I shouldn't have a problem seeing a player running along full steam just because they are wearing green and the background is green.  Or tan.  Or whatever damned colors they have been using.  Bad choice IW.  Bad choice.

Level 2

in reply to The_Dreaded

I hear it looks great on PS4.

Level 1

You hit it right on the head mate! I posted a question on the PS4 forum asking for opinions on how the game looks on that platform and the replies were very positive. I DO like the game so will move to PS4 as soon as I can afford it, but by then I'll probably have gone blind trying to peer the gloom and blur. I could play BOps 2 for hours on end without getting sore eyes, but Ghosts actually causes me physical pain if I go at it too long (say 3 hours). Maybe, just maybe IW will be able to do something to improve things. Yeah, I know. I'm dreaming . . .

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to brentcers37

PS3 graphics suck and no hardcore domination

Level 3

in reply to brentcers37

Sadly, I also have to report seeing a hacker.

During his game winning kill he had every perk in the game.

His emblem was also blank where everyone else had a rank.

This really is most disappointing! Release day as well...

Level 8

in reply to brentcers37

brentcers37 wrote:

I'm not one to complain a lot, but this game was hyped up to be amazing. I've played 9 hours so far and I can safely say it is the worst CoD multiplayer experience I've ever had.

1. The spawn system is absolutely atrocious. I've killed people who have respawned right around the corner and revenge killed me. Not only that but on Stormfront and Strikezone, I've actually spawned in front of people AND in full view. It's absolutely horrific.
2. The time it takes to die is WAY to quickly. I shoot half a clip into people sometimes only to have them put one or two bullets into me.
3. The guns are extremely unbalanced. The Bizon is the most overpowered SMG I've ever seen, kills everything in two bullets. The MSBS is ALWAYS a one burst kill, the marksman rifles kill so quickly that it's impossible to run away once you're caught in one's sights and the MTAR-X is now horrible.

4. The colour of uniforms. It's so hard to see someone in medium to long range! Whiteout is one of the the worst maps for this. I have a 46 inch TV and I'm still struggling with long range shots.
5. The maps are far too big in some cases. Stonehaven is a ground war map, but there is NO ground war whatsoever!

6. Getting rid of SnD was the stupidest move I've ever seen from IW. It's what so many people played, it was extremely popular. Why get rid of something that works and is loved by so many people?

7. PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY HACKED THE DAMN GAME AS SOON AS I STARTED PLAYING IT!

8. If you have a three bar connection, you are as good as stuffed. You'll only do well with four bars, if you have host then you are already at an extreme advantage.

Honestly, all of this needs a patch... and fast.

Spawns do seem to be a tad bad, with maps this size, why on earth would you get spawned directly into gunfire, and/or right next to enemy players?
The health system is a tad out of whack at the moment, no time to react, hope the patch this...
The one thing that really really got me pissed, is shooting 3-4 bullets into a sniper, only to be quickscoped and killed.....really still invincible snipers?..arrrrggg
On the good side, I have yet to see anyone 'skipping' across the map, so it seems connections are better than previous titles...

Level 9

in reply to brentcers37

I agree the PS3 graphics are terrible - the guard dog looks more like a fridge magnet!

BO 2 is so much more playable and looks light years ahead of this over hyped MW3 clone.

The maps are way too big - takes forever to get back to where you were etc

In all honesty I wish I hadn't bothered preordering. Very disappointing launch day.

Roll on Black Ops 3

Level 4

Studios